Chapter 21

"Cause I don't know if I can stop now. I'm going too fast, heart first. My head just can't slow me down." I sing along to the radio that Elena and I have blaring in the boy's dressing room.

"And I don't care if you don't break my fall. You got me dreaming of a life. That anybody else would die for." Elena spins in a circle.

We have been dancing and singing in our hotel room for the past forty minutes. Charlotte and Megan are at the concert, supporting the boys. Elena and I were going to go to the concert, but then we decided to stay back.

We told the guys that I was feeling too well and Elena was going to stay back with me. To be honest, I feel perfectly fine. Elena and I came up with this idea of playing pranks on all of the guys.

The boys have three concerts in this area and management decided to book us a hotel room. It's only one hotel room, though. One room for ten people. Management booked a pretty big suite for us, but there's still not enough room. They tried to get the penthouse, but some other celebrity is staying up there. So, the ten of us are sharing four bedrooms. Four bedrooms and four queen sized beds.

Harry and Megan get their own room. Drake and Elena have their own, too. Zayn and Louis are sharing a bed while the boys said that Charlotte and I are sharing the other room. Niall and Liam are camping out in the living room. I argued with them saying that they deserved the bed. They didn't listen.

Charlotte and I have gotten pretty close. It's been a week since the whole break up. The two of us ended up talking about the whole thing. I felt really bad for Charlotte. She truly liked Joey and then she found out that he was cheating on her. After talking about it, we both started crying. We cried for about a hour.

I guess I could thank Joey for cheating on me. He showed me that I don't deserve a guy like him. When I realised he was cheating on me for the second time, I was crushed. It made me realise that I have some of the best friends ever. He also brought Charlotte and I closer. We are really close now.

Who knew that an ex-boyfriend could bring two girls together?

"What prank are we doing first?" Elena jumps belly first on the couch.

"We are going to bake some cookies!" I grab the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies.

"Cookies? I thought we were pranking them?" Elena rolls over on her back.

"We are!" I grab her hand and pull her off the couch.

Elena raises an eyebrow at the ingredients. "Uh..Tori? Cookies need sugar in them, not salt."

"I know." I smirk, looking up the recipe on my phone.

"That's salt." Elena points to the bag of salt.

"I know." I repeat.

Elena frowns then grins after a few seconds. "Oh! I get it! This is one of the pranks!"

"Yep." I hand my cell phone over to here. "I want you to follow these instructions. All you have to do is replace the sugar with the salt."

Elena nods, grabbing my phone from me. "What are you going to do?"

"I am going to do the other pranks which consist of setting all of the clocks to two in the morning. Putting honey in the shampoo bottle. I got an extra bottle of shampoo and I'm putting temporary pink hair dye in it. I'll be short sheeting their beds. To prank Niall, I'll need you to put white toothpaste in Oreos." I explain to her.

"That's it?" Elena asks, washing her hands.

"Is that not enough?" I start to worry. I thought those would be enough.