Chapter 24

"You look so pretty!" Charlotte claps her hands together.

I turn my head to the right to see my reflection in the mirror. Elena stops me from turning my head anymore. Dang. I didn't even catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I have been sitting in this hard, plastic chair for the last two hours. Elena has been curling my hair and doing my makeup. Charlotte tried to help at first, but then she couldn't stop jumping in excitement. That's when Elena told her to sit on the bed and watch.

This morning we went shopping and picked out an outfit for me. Elena originally wanted me to wear a dress, but Charlotte found a better outfit. It gets a little chilly at night here. This outfit will definitely keep me warm.

I'm wearing a bright red, high waisted shirt that flows to a few inches above my knees. I have black lace tights on underneath. A black long sleeved shirt is tucked into my skirt. Charlotte was able to talk Elena out of making me wear super high heels. Now I'm wearing comfortable black ankle boots. They have a thick three inch heel. Elena wanted me to wear a pair of heels that were four and a half inches and really thin. I almost died walking in them.

"And, you are finished." Elena steps away from me after she fixes the last bobby pin in my hair.

I stand up and turn to face the full length mirror. My hair is up in a half updo with a few curls hanging in my face. My makeup looks very natural. My eyes seem to stand out even more. The red skirt poofs out perfectly. Charlotte picked out a perfect outfit for me to wear. Everything looks really good together.

"Well? Do you like it?" Elena comes up behind me.

"You should go to school for this or something." I grin at her in the mirror.

Elena laughs. "Maybe I'll go into cosmetology."

"Are you ready? It's seven fifty." Charlotte asks me, jumping off the bed.

I look at myself in the mirror. "I guess so." I spin around to face them. "Do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful and I bet Liam will say that exact same thing." Elena hugs me.

A knock comes from our bedroom door. I stare at Elena with wide eyes. Is that Liam already? I still have five minutes until it is eight. Why am I so nervous? I've never been nervous around Liam before.

"Who is it?" Charlotte walks up to the door.

"Lady Gaga." Louis's voice comes from the other side of the door.

"I don't believe you. Sing one of your songs." Charlotte grins at the closed door.

"I have a sore throat." Louis replies. "Now open the door."

"Not until you sing part of a song." Charlotte crosses her arms, stubbornly.

"Tori, can you open the door for me?" Louis begs.

"Sing part of Born This Way." I walk over to where Charlotte is standing by the door.

Louis groans. "Are you serious? You're going to be late for your date."

"Liam will understand. Just sing a little bit." I wait for his reply.

"I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way." Louis sings, sounding slightly annoyed. "Can I come in now?"

The three of us laugh at him. Charlotte unlocks the door and allows him to come in. Louis steps in the bedroom, shaking his head at us. He is wearing a black tux with a black tie. Instead of wearing fancy shoes, he has black converse on. I back away from the door and control my laughter.