Introduction

Well, if I'm to say about the book, it's not a typical story book you'll find at stores. This contains dialogues over phone and instant messaging. I hope it'd be a nice experience for the readers.😊

° ° °

I'll give a brief description about the characters.

(You can skip this part and jump straightaway to the story, if you're the curious type.)

Scarlet: An ordinary girl in last year of high school. She's smart in handling people. She's not the type of girl that boys would chase for looks. She has her own unique character, loved by almost everyone she associates. Her personality is praised everywhere she goes. But beside all of these, she has a mischievous side that only some of her closest friends know. The reason why Scarlet doesn't have a boyfriend yet, is that she's interested in spending a life with every freedom for a few more years. But something about Luke made her interested in him. Not seriously. Just, a little interest in getting to know him.

Luke: A very normal boy who's tall, perfectly tan and average built. He doesn't seem to be the most social person in his small circle. He has a very simple sense of fashion, but looks good anyway.

Danielle: Simply, Scarlet's partner in crime. She's Scarlet's human diary. They have classes together. Danielle's smart, and a very good advisor.

Katherine: Acts like she's the most beautiful girl in school, but everyone else knows that no boy in school likes her for any good. She's well known for her bad character. Yet, she acts like she's perfect. She's somehow, a good friend of Luke's, via social media.

Nellie and Viola: Besties of Scarlet since 8th grade. Fun loving.

Marcus: A good friend of Scarlet's from Computer class. Scarlet tells almost everything to him, completing her count of telling people. (She has a number of people that she thinks she should tell some stuff, and Marcus is included in some.)

You'll get to know other characters while reading.

Hope you enjoy the story😁

Please vote and don't forget to comment your ideas. They'd mean a lot to me.

It's okay, I love the silent readers, too.

And hey, please don't forget to add this to your reading lists and check out my other books as well!

With lots of love,

@LiveWhatYouRead
~Disara~