Chapter 44

The peaceful grounds of Enchantra turned into a battleground, shedding bloodshed and bloodshed. The royal guards immediately responded upon the sight of massive strange tornado-like thing that's sucking up all the light all over enchantra. Warnings were sent to the other kingdoms to ask for help.

On the other hand Aira was battling creature after creature. Her hands bathed from the blood of those she have slained. Puff was spitting fire to protect his master.

"This won't do." mahinang bulong nito sa sarili. She was eager to leave the place and find the necklace. She's been worrying about her twin the whole time. Her forehead were creased and her eyes were on rage.

Samantalang patungo na Auris si Jay upang sumunod nang muli itong harangan ng  mas maraming lalaking suot ang itim na cloak. 

It wasn't just a normal attack from the underworld. Dark creatures scattered in the grounds of enchantra. The kingdoms were trying to manage the attacks in their own kingdoms while the elementums are now on their way to Auris.

Mas nakakagulat ang pagpapakita ng mga dark summoners. Dahil sa pagkawala ng liwanag ng paligid ay nagawa nilang kumalat sa enchantra. 

"Maia!" Aira shouted, a spark of hope fired in her heart upon seeing her. Flair is the nearest to Auris. Aira immediately dismissed the royal guards and told them to focus on protecting Auris.

They stood back to back and fought together. Aira never used her power. She defended in her sword. Tila sirang plakang umuulit sa kanya ulo ang mga salitang binitawan ni Haria.

"Violet planned this. She knew about the prophecy. The demon she sealed on Alexis' body was Janus. I should've figured it out earlier." nanlulumo akong napahawak sa kaniyang parehong balikat. Madiin ang hawak ko dito dahil sa panghihina na ang akin tuhod ramdam ko pa ang panginginig na mga kamay kong nakahawak sa kanya.

"What do you mean?" my voice broke and my lips started to tremble so I bit my lower lip.

"Janus was sealed by the Queen Easton -- the first queen,  he lead khsyzia on the war 1500 years ago. Janus is the demon in the prophecy." patuloy nito hindi pa man siya natatapos ay napasabunot na ako sa aking buhok. Damn it.

I shouted out of frustration. I want to curse everyone. I want to curse our parents. Paano nila maatim gawin ang ganitong mga bagay? They are all demons.

They dodged and advanced against the enemies. They we're panting and sweating. Clothes were covered with blood.

Nagsimula nang magsidatingan ang iba. Agad dumalo ang mga ito upang lumaban. Hudyat iyon upang magtungo ang prinsesa sa propesiya upang hanapin ang kwintas na maaring magsalba sa kanila.

Nagmamadali itong tumakbo patungo sa kaniyang dragon habang walang kamalay malay na akasunod pala si Rhyan sa kaniyang likod. Nang madatnan nila si Puff ay nauna pa itong lumulan dahilan upang gulat na tumitig ito sa lalaki.

"What the hell are you doing?" pabalang nitong tanong ngunit sinuklian lamang ito ng ngisi ng lalaki. Nagmamadali ito kaya kunot noo na lamang itong sumakay at yumakap sa likod ng lalaki.

Lumipad sila sa himpapawid at nilisan ang lugar. Tinawid nila ang distansiya patungo sa Auris na halos ilang milya lang ang layo. 

They landed in the open garden of the palace and immediately ran into the woods to go to the portal.