Chapter 42

AIRA

We all break and heal and then break again. There will always be healing in between the pain. It almost became a draining process, killing you bits by bits and then it will find its own way to heal.

I never though hurting this much was ever possible. The wound of heart became a wound of my soul and every single piece of my being. It feels like drinking yourself to almost dying, but just an almost, just an inch close that you can almost feel the cold metal of death's scythe in your neck. 

It felt terrible.

I didn't even bleed outside. It's always a lot harder to heal a wound you can't see.

My hands trembled from the feeling of the folded paper inside my pocket. The truth will always be a dish served in different tastes. I just got a taste of its bitterness.

The power of light and darkness is the most powerful magic after the first Queen's power. They thought that combining its power would be enough to acquire the same power as Queen Seraphina's.

Ang proseso ng pagpapasa ng elemento marahil ang siyang nag-udyok sa kanila para gawin iyon. Ang bawat isa sa mga elemento ay maari lamang mahawakan ng isang tao kaya kapag nagkaroon ng anak ang elemetum na may hawak nito ay malilipat iyon sa kanyang magiging anak. That's why there's only one elemental holder that can control the elements. 

The previous elemental holder won't be completely powerless. Mawawala lang ang kanilang kakayahan upang kontrolin ang elemento. Their magic will be called elemental magic. They can't control the elements directly instead they could harness energy from the elements to form magic. Isa sa mga magulang ng elementums ngayon ang dating may hawak ng kanilang kapangyarihan.  

Our parents must have hoped that both of their powers will be acquired by boring their child but their hopes shattered upon seeing the two of us. That must've been the reason why they did the ritual. 

I can't think of any other reasons other than greed. Their love bore their greed for power. And that kind of love is the most suffocating kind of love. A love that breathes smoke and bleeds poison. They were too greedy that it disgusts me. I don't want to accept that I hold their blood and flesh.

Nagawa nilang ipahamak ang sarili nilang dugo para lang sa kapangyarihan. 

I always pity those who were a victim of greed of other people. Now I pity myself and Alexis. Ghad, if I were this hopeless what more could she be?

Gusto ko siyang ilayo sa mundo at iparamdam ang lahat ng pagmamahal na hindi nagawang ibigay ng magulang namin. I want to clear every trace of stain they left in every piece of her innocent soul. 

Ngayon ko lang nagawang maintindihan ang dahilan ng buong enchantra at gusto ko silang pasalamatan sa ginawa nila.

Hindi ko alam kung kakayanin ko pang harapin siya. Ayokong makita niya kung anong emosyon ang sumasakop sa mata ko. 

After finding the torn pages I deserted the room. I told the servant who led me there to fix everything and not tell Alexis anything. 

I left Auris still riding Puff. I have to find the necklace. It's the only hope we have. I was able to talk to Haria to confirm everything. 

"Someone sealed a demon in Alexis' body. Her eyes is a clear evidence." she said which made me clench my fists tighter. Can this be any worse?

"But I only found a page. Iyon ang pahina na naglalaman ng paglilipat ng kapangyarihan." I hope she'd take back her words but there was no change in her firm expression.

"Alam mo na mismo ang sagot para diyan." sagot nito. I take a few steps away and walked back and forth, hoping that my thoughts would end up getting jumbled and form another clear thought far from what I'm understanding right now.