Chapter 5

AN: so im going to post this very small part that i ended up writing up a while ago. So this will be the last part for a while 💗💗

I slowly gain consciousness, fluttering my eyes open to the sound of giggling. I open my eyes enough to see Joe, Gwilym, Lucy and Rami laughing at us and taking pictures. I look down at myself and Ben and see that we are both still cuddled in the shirt, Ben still asleep. I dont think they notice me so i close my eyes again.
"Shut the fuck up or i will kill all of you." I grumbled with my eyes closed, finally opening them to see shocked looks on their faces.
"Yes i have been awake for the past 5 minutes." I hear Bens head moving around on the pillow and look at him to see his eyes open looking at me. He then lifts his head a little and looks at the group of seemingly 12 year olds. He drops his head back down aggressively and groans.
"Okay. Can we like get out of this shirt now. Its morning."
"Yeah fine."
"Oh and all of you little shits, owe both of us $50 each." I raise my eyebrows and purse my lips. I slip out of the tshirt and notice that Ben is shirtless underneath.
"Um uh. When did you take your shirt off?"
"Oh um sorry. I got really hot and managed to take it off without waking you." He has an embarrassed red glow highlighting his cheeks. I chuckle and walk out of the room. I walk out to find every one with two $50 notes in front of them. I go around to all of them.
"Ill take that and that and that andddd that. Thank you very much." I stack them all neatly and put them in my pocket. A few minutes later, Ben walks out from the hallway, with my doona wrapped around him, the most adorable look on his face.
"Tired were we?" Gwilym teases.
"Yup." Ben says sitting down on the couch. Joe gets up and walks over to him. Ben opens his blanket burrito and joe sits down and he closes the blanket burrito. We all laugh and take pictures.
"Oi. I wanna see the photos you took of Ben and I." I grab lucy's phone and go to her camera roll. i scroll through the many photos. i start blushing at the sight of me in Bens arms. I shove it back to Lucy and walk to the kitchen, with her laughing behind me.

"Anyone want tea?"

"Yes!" i hear 5 replies. i grab 6 mugs from the cupboard and start making them how everyone likes them. i grab a bed tray and take all the cups of tea out to the living room, where everyone is all snuggled up in rugs with the fire going.
Time passes and we all finish our teas and conversations. I get dressed and all the boys end up leaving. Lucy and myself watching a movie.