05

KURT rushed to the house as soon as possible. All Emma had to say was 'I need help' and he came.

Emma on the other hand told her brother to leave as he had the opportunity to. She wanted him to stay but she knew it was what was best for him.

He knocked on The Piper family door.

"Oh hello." Emmas mother opened the door.

"I'm here to see Emiliea." Kurt said looking behind the woman who blocked the door.

"Oh you call her Emiliea that's so cute. Nobody calls her that. She doesn't let them. You're he little friend right? I'm Karen." The mother rambled. She stuck her hand out for him to shake.

"Kurt Cobain." He shook her hand.

"Come in." She opened the door more so he could walk in.

He gazed upon the house. It was big, inside and from a glimpse outside. Karen picked up her bottles of vodka quickly without him noticing.

"I'm so glad Emma had met you." She said moving closer to the couch.

"Why's that?" Kurt said. For a minute he though Emma had told her about him or some sort.

"Well don't tell her I said this." She said scooting closer so he could hear her whisper. As she grew closer he could smell the alcohol in her breath whiff past him. "But she's kind of become a bit of a wall flower. You know she hasn't had a boyfriend yet." She laughed. "I mean me and her fatherrrrr had been getting it on wayyy before we had reached her age." She slurred. Kurt seemed very uncomfortable throughout the whole conversation as if her heard something he wasn't meant to.

"Want some tea. Ooooh! I should show you her and Dans little baby pictures." She hopped up.

"Mom what are you doing." Emma said from the staircase holding her backpack.

"Just talking to this handsome young gentleman, where do you think you're going?" Emmas mother turned around to talk to her.

"Just hanging out for a while." She said calmly.

"Okay hunny!" Karen smiled. It was funny how her emotions changed. Some nights she was the wicked witch and others she was giddy.

"We are leaving now." She mumbled walked up to Kurt.

"It was nice to meet you Karen!" Kurt yelled as the pair walked out to his car.

As Kurt started the car neither of them said a thing.  Kurt took out his pack of Marlboro and handed one to Emma.

Emma gladly accepted it as kurt  took out his black lighter. He brought the lighter  to her cigarette between her lips and put his hand above the fire.

"Thanks." She mumbled glancing at him and back out the window quickly.

"Just don't tell you're brother." He let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry about that, he was going to leave me with that psychopath." She said referring to the woman who gave birth to her.

"Interesting." Kurt said looking at road he was now driving on.

Emma Just breathed in and out shakily. Kurt noticed and stared at her. He smiled.

Emma felt his eyes fixed on her. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing." He let out a laugh. "It's just I'm surprised you called me."

"Don't let your head get to big." She rolled her eyes.

"You know. From what i know you're dealing with some shit and being the kind, kind man I am I propose a pizza and movie." He smiled.

Emma rolled her eyes again. "I don't care how annoying you are. That sounds perfect."