You've got my heart

*************************************************

"ANT! HURRY UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I screamed at my husband, who still hadn't left the house. He was trying to locate his phone, and we would have had a much easier time of tryng to find it if he hadn't left it on silent.

I muttered my apologies to the driver and slumped into the back seat of the car. Moments later, Ant finally emerged from the house. He locked the door behind him and rushed to the car, our driver speeding off as soon as the door shut.

Ant made himself comfortable before turning to me. "Found it." He smirked. He shook the phone in my face, laughing childishly at my annoyed expression.

Grumbling, I pushed him away. "Right. You got everything? Both arms? Legs? Couple of ears and a nose?"

"Yep, yep, yep, oh wait!" He visibly began panicking and then reached for my hand. "Oh, it's okay; you've got my heart."

"...I honestly don't know what to say to that."

*five minutes later*

"Dec, I forgot my lunch."

*************************************************

"So", the interviewer started, as the cameras turned towards the boys. "How did you two first meet?"

The couple shot sneaky glances at each other, the same thought running through their minds.

"He was naked in the bath." Ant said cheekily, gesturing towards Dec.

The interviewer was clearly taken aback. "Uh, okay, I didn't need to know that specific detail."

"And, I don't even remember it!" Dec said, flinging his arms up in the air.

"Neither do I." Ant added matter of factly. "Our parents told us."

They both rested the urge to break into a smile as the interviewer stared at them wide eyed. "What? Were you guys drunk or something?"

Ant dismissed the question and continued with his short story. "I also tried to get in with him but his mam kicked me out".

"Excuse me?! Is this a joke?" he asked incredulously.

Dec smiled and shook his head playfully. Then, there was a silent pause from the interviewer as he waited for him to begin talking again. But Dec suddenly erupted into a fit of laughter and began shaking uncontrollably. Ant watched on with a fond smile as his boyfriend's laugh filled the silence of the room.

When Dec finally stopped laughing and wiped away his tears, Ant turned to the interviewer and said with a wide grin and twinkling eyes;

"I was 10 months old, and he was one."

*************************************************

Hi guys, I'm still alive! Sorry for this short chapter; words aren't coming out of my head!