Chapter 6: The First Night

-Dean POV-

Dinner went by quickly, Cas went into the kitchen to sit with Gabriel and I stayed with Jo and charlie. Benny was still in isolation but I tried not to let the thought bother me.

I'm still at dinner currently. I think it's over in 10 minutes but I could be wrong, all the clocks have bars over them to keep the patients having a breakdown from smashing so they're kinda hard to read from far away.

Kevin decided to join our table at dinner, he didn't eat much but he is more talkative than at group activity.
Cas' authority must make him nervous... It'd probably make me nervous too, if It didn't turn me on.

"I swear! My mom made me retake a test every time I got a grade under a B+!" Kevin's loud voice broke my thoughts, "She'd call my teacher and beg her to let me retake it! It was so embarrassing!" He says, snickering and picking at his food.

"You think that's embarrassing? One time my teacher made me write 'I will not curse in class' like 100 times on the board in front of everyone! I was fucking 14! My mom chewed her ass out and let me transfer after that but it was still traumatizing!" Jo says, laughing along with Kevin.

"What about you, Dean? Any traumatic school memories?" She says, turning to me.

My mind flashes with images of azazel kissing me, "Nope, nothing like that." I say, popping the p.

"Oh shit!" Charlie starts, "I just remembered, one time in 5th grade, maybe, I accidently said orgasm instead of organism while reading in class! Everyone laughed! Those fuckers!" Jo snorts loudly, grinning at Charlies smile.

"That's bad but I think mine is the worst-"

"Nuh-uh!" Kevin starts, interrupting Jo.

"Bro! Mine is so bad, shut up!" Jo says back,

"GROUP THERAPY!" A nurse yells, signifying the end of dinner.

"I won," Jo says in a sing song voice, standing to throw her tray away.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Kevin replies, heading towards the exit of the cafeteria after putting his half way full tray on top of Charlie's without another word.

"Bitch," Jo mutters playfully, walking beside me and out of the cafeteria after I too, throw my tray away.

Charlie and Jo sit on one of the couches again, before I have a chance to sit on a beanbag charlie hauls herself up and sits on Jo's lap,

"Sit next to us, dean!" Charlie says, patting the now empty seat of the couch.

Jo is blushing profusely under charlie but doesn't say anything,

"Al-alright," I say, sitting softly on the couch next to them.

Hannah is already sitting in one of the chairs, a chair empty for Cas next to her.

There's light chatter while we wait for Cas, nobody really caring he's not here to start.

"Sorry," Cas says, as he walks into the rooms and sits down next to Hannah. She smiles at him and looks around at everyone.

"Let's start, shall we?" He says to Hannah. "Today, I thought we could play a game. I want everyone to take a slip of paper." He starts, turning to face Hannah who hands him a bag of pieces of paper, "And write your biggest fear or insecurity," he continues, handing out paper to everyone, while Hannah hands out pens, "Leave it anonymous and then put it back in this bag." He pauses, letting people write.

I know it's anonymous but it makes my anxiety strike, I glance over at charlie and Jo, Jo has her paper against Charlie's back and is already writing on it.