Chapter 29

"What are you doing here" I damanded.

"Well, hello to you too?" The person said. Still handsome as ever with is chocolate brown eyes that left me in wonder since the last time I laid eyes on them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again, "Why am I here?"

"You don't rememder?" he asked, standing at the door looking at me with uncertainty.

"No," I replied, staring at him.

"Maybe I should get the doctor," he told me and left through he door before I could get anything else out.

Once he is out of my sight, I sucked in deep breath calming my self and my race heart. 'What is he doing here?' I thought I would never see him again, not after he promise to come see again, but didn't. Seeing him again, I don't know how to feel about it. Should I feel happy seeing him again or angry because he went back on his promise. God, he makes my heart beats so fast, hearing the door opening I snap out of the thoughts that now possess my mind.

A man in a white coat entered with a stethoscope around his neck and a clip board in hand, he must be the doctor. Hearing the door closed I glanced behind him to see the same person again staring at me.

"Ozaria," The man in the white coat said, drawing my attention back to him. "I am Dr. Francis,"

I nod in acknowledgment as he steps closer to my bed. "How do you feel?" he asked.

"Sore, everywhere is so sore and it aches," I told him shifting slight to get more comfortable.

He asked me lots more question as he examine me by checking my eyes and vital signs. While explaining all that he is doing and about what he is going to do. I answered his questions as best as I could, until he asked if I remembered the accident or any thing that relates to what had transpired before the accident. Which I shoke me head 'No' it and told him I can't remember, my mind comes up blank.

"That's ok. It's temporary amnesia. Your memory will come back over time, no need to worry about it. Maybe it's best not to remember too, your brain could be protecting you from remembering the traumatic accident. Since you have been in coma for the pass ten weeks," Dr. Francis says.

I gasp loudly. The only thing I gather from what he said was 'coma' 'ten weeks'. My mind ran with possibles and all that could of occur in those ten weeks of me being in a coma. But who looks after Rose? where did she stay? these are the questions that now plague my mind. I could heard the heart monitor in the back ground beeping wildly and voices telling my to calm down. A warm, comforting hand grasp mine pulling me from the last trance I was in, causing me to snap my eyes up to the chocolate ones that stare down into my own.

Lost in these eyes, I faintly hear him commanding the doctor to leave us, then the door being softly closed. Seeing him again the attraction I thought had died for him seems to have awaken. Rose stirred in my arms causing me to snap my attention from the man in front of me to her. She found her comfort spot again as she settles down sleeping.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I was the one who brought you here, I was there the day of the accident. I tried getting to you faster, I thought you were going to die. I... I," He said, pain dropped from his voice as he failed to continue his sentence.

"You were there? What happened?" I demanded.

"The doctor said maybe it's best you don't know, don't remember...." I cut him off, grabbing his hand, "Tell me! I need to know," I begged him.

"Okay," He said defeated as he signs deeply, "What do you last remember?"

Searching my mind, I focus hard to recall anything at all. "Going to work and my day at work, that's it. I don't remember anything else"