Chapter 30

"We are leaving for my pack right away"

"NO!"

"No?"

"Yes, NO! I am not leaving with you," I told Marcus seriously. Who does he think he is? I can't leave my life here, leave everything I love behind here.

'Don't forget your promise to Rose' my conscience reminded me.

He looked furious with me for telling him no. "The only reason you woke up in this town is because the doctors said you couldn't be transported in your condition," he told me, sound irrated. "Since your shoulder and everything esle is healed while you were in a coma, now you can leave with me"

"You must be crazy, you can't take me without my permission," I said as I felt angry at his words and at the thought of being force to do something I did not want to do.

"It's dangerous here," his voice comes out serious then he signed and whispered, "The accident was my fault"

"What?" That's the only this that possess my mind to ask hear what he had said just now.

"When I met you at the restaurant, my pack and I were having rouge problems. And they found out some how, I don't know how they did, that you are my mate and they came after you to get to me"

"My God," I breathe in disbelieve at what he was telling me.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know what I would have done if I had gotten to you a bit later"

"There is no need for me to leave with you, I can protect myself"

"Yes I saw that, but that was against one rouge wolf. What if you were attack by a pack of four or a pack of six? I can't protect you both how I would really want to unless we are at my pack. There we don't of to look over our shoulder every mintue of everyday"

"But..." I was cut off as I was about to protest.

"Think about Rose safety, if not your own think about hers"

Now that shut me up as I think about the pros and cons.

Pros:

-From what levi told me having a pack is life having a big family, a family that would welcome me and rose with open arms. Or the thought of just simply having people who care about you.

-Being his mate, having some one to love me for me, having a soulmate, {you can't get that at the store and it does not come twice in a life time}

-Being protected all the time etc, not looking over my shoulder anymore. being able to give rose a happy and comfort life.

-Finally settling down, etc.

-Getting a fresh start.

Cons:

-Leaving everything Rose and I have come to love.

-Leaving my job and work friends.

-And the hardest leaving the only parents I have come to know again and love, Claire and James.

"Okay," I told him agreeing.

"Okay?"

"Yeah okay, I'll leave with you but I have some things here I need to do first," It's what's best for Rose and I.

"Okay, and Ozaria, you do know agreeing to come with me, is you agreeing to accepting being my mate."

"I KNOW"

***********************

The next day I was discharged from the hospital, Rose wouldn't leave my side, before we left the hospital we had a talk about the promise I made to her.