Darling

Jim had just got home from the grocery store when he heard a blood curdling scream from next door. Jim dropped everything he had and ran next door. He knocked on the door heavily.
"(Y/N)?!?!" he called out panicked. She answered. Tears streaming down her cheeks. She placed her head on the tall man's chest and cried. Jim didn't know what to do or what was wrong. He hugged her out of instinct. "Are you okay?" Jim said softly. "He's gone..." She heaved out trying to talk through the tears. "Who?"
"J-Javi! He didn't make it out of a building fire in time and it killed him!!!!" She cried out. Tears poured from her eyes. It made Jim's heart ache seeing (Y/N) like this. All Jim could do was comfort her. Days passed after this. Javi's memorial and funeral was held a week later. Jim had of course attended to it, (Y/N) needed him. After the funeral Jim decided to give back to (Y/N) for all the years she told him that no one should be alone on Christmas. Jim had bought her wine, chocolate, etc. He got it all for her like she did for him the previous years. He absolutely needed to make up for the four years he hadn't given back to her. He just did.

(Kinda short yeah. But story wasn't meant to be all that long. Just a short little Christmas story. I've got that long ass Hollywood Undead one to finish....😥)