Its Cold Outside

"(Y/N)?" Jim called out softly knocking on her door. It took her a moment but she answered. Jim stood before her, holding many gifts and soft smile hidden by all his beard. She smiled weakly. Her cheeks were wet and her three day old eyeliner stained her cheeks. "Hello,Jim." She said softly. "Would you like to come in? My house is a mess and I apologise for that but still..." She insisted. Jim nodded. "Yeah sure!" Jim replied. (Y/N) let him in and shut the door behind her. It was a nice little apartment. Just like his. But cozier. "What's all this stuff?" She asked. "Open them" Jim answered. She smiled more and began opening the gifts he got her. A necklace, fruit basket, and few more gifts. He just felt really bad for ignoring her for so long and for losing Javi. The guilt had been weighing down on him. Depressing him. So this is what made him feel better. "This is really sweet Jim...Thank you." She said as she pulled the tall lumberjack like man into a hug. At first it took him a moment to hug her back, but he eventually did. It felt nice to hug her. She smelled like cinnamon and angel food cake. It was very pleasant smell...It suited her... They talked for hours on end. Making each other laugh. Jim hadn't smiled that much in a long time... It felt good... She made him feel good...