Love

~Four Years Later~

"JIM!Where is the star?!" (Y\N) called from the living room. "In the box to the left!" Jim replied coming in with gifts and setting them down. (Y/N) looked to her left and found the star in the box Jim said it was at. "I need your help.". Jim chuckled and lifted you up with ease to put the star on the top of the tree then set you down.  They both stood back and looked at their tree. "I like the blue instead all the other colors." (Y)N) stated. Jim nodded in agreement. Then ran in a little boy. His name being, "Danny! Sweetie! Don't run!" (Y/N) called after her son. Danny stopped running and pouted. Danny is only three years old but he knows what "No" means. Jim walked over and picked up Danny to rub his beard scruff on the child. Danny laughed and giggled. "DADDY! NO!" Danny cried out laughing. (Y/N) giggled as she watched her son and husband play. This is the family she wanted and the family she got. It made her happy to know that in the end, she got the ultimate Christmas gift. "I LOVE MOMMY!" Danny yelled at Jim hiding behind his mother. Jim began pouting. "But I thought you loved Daddy too!" Jim whined. Danny sighed and walked over to his dad to hug him. Just as he made it over to Jim,Jim had scooped him up and tickled Jim. Danny squealed and laughed. "NO!" Danny managed to say through his laughter. Soon after awhile, Jim sat Danny down so he could put on all the ornaments on the tree while they watched him. He put on the ornaments and talked about God knows what. All (Y/N) could do was smile at her baby boy then look over at her husband. She asked for family when she was little for when she was big, it took awhile...But she finally got what she wanted and she wasn't disappointed at all!

(MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! I KNOW I SUCK ASS! But I don't want to make this terribly long. I have six different stories I'm working on. So to make this 15 pages long would be time consuming and I didn't really want it to be that long. 😅)