For Sheena - Part 2.

For Sheena ❤️

You laughed as Tom stumbled inelegantly out of the elevator. Your cheeks hurt from smiling so much and you were sure you'd have killer abs by morning.

Dinner had been quite the success, if you did say so yourself. Your old flirting tricks had come alive and you'd charmed Tom and his friends throughout dinner. You'd also managed to avoid alcohol and the awkward conversation of your sobriety. Tom had sat next to you during dinner, and you'd been acutely aware of how close he was to you the whole time. You were unsure if you were imagining it or not, but he seemed to purposely rest his knee against yours, his hand brushing against yours at any opportunity.

Now you were laughing as he tried to pass off his fall as a dance move, his curls falling over his brow as he made a silly face and posed on the floor.

"What are you doing?!" you gasped, your ribs hurting from laughing.

"You've never heard of the Elevator Step? It's all the rage in London!"

"Oh, how silly of me! How does it go again?" you sassed.

Tom stood and took hold of your wrist, pulling you out of the elevator and into his arms. "Something like this" he murmured, as he bent down and attached his lips to yours.

You froze.

You were kissing Tom Holland.

You.

Were.

Kissing.

Tom.

Fucking.

Holland.

Your brain went into overdrive trying to figure out what was happening. You stood still, hands by your sides as Tom held you close, his lips still pressed against yours.

Was this really happening? Were you dreaming?

Only one way to find out.

You moved your arms to wrap around his neck, pressing yourself into him. You opened your mouth against his, letting a small moan escape. Tom moaned in response and pushed you against the wall. Your core ached as you felt something grow hard between you.

Holy fucking shit. I am kissing Tom Holland. What is life?!

You let yourself get lost in the kiss, Tom's hands roaming over your body, giving your ass a cheeky squeeze. Old primal urges returned and you curled your fingers in his hair, trying to ignore the small voice that told you to stop.

Tom pulled back gasping, resting his forehead against yours. "I'm so sorry *pant* I should've...asked or -"

"Shut up and kiss me again" you gasped, pulling him back to you. Tom responded to your fervour in kind and you wanted more of him. You pushed him off you and fumbled for your key, struggling to stop your hands from shaking. Tom's lips caressed the back of your neck, his hands around your waist, only adding to your urgency.

Finally the key slipped into the lock and you rushed into the apartment, flinging your bag aside as you kicked off your shoes. Tom had shed his jacket and boots, and now scooped you into his arms, making a beeline for the bedroom. You wrapped your legs around his delicious middle and peppered his neck with kisses and love bites.

He sat you on the bed and you shimmied upwards, undoing your jeans as you did. Tom reached out and took hold of your fumbling hands, eyes burning as he gazed at you.

"Are you sure?"

Everything came screeching to a halt. What were you doing? You were about to have a one night stand with Tom Holland! You had fantasised about this moment countless times, but somehow it never felt like this. A blush rose in your cheeks and you wanted nothing more than to be left alone.

"Um, I'm sorry. Maybe you should go" you said, embarrassed by your behaviour. Your voice was small as you tried to cover up your cleavage.

Tom stood, warring with himself. He ran his hand through his hair and opened his mouth a few times, fishing for words.

"Do you...do you like Star Wars?"

"Sorry?" you asked, unsure that you'd heard him correctly.

"Do you like Star Wars?" he repeated.

You frowned. So you had heard him correctly. "Which one?"

Tom looked confused. "Uh...the one with Mark Hamill?"

"There's a few of those Tom" you replied.

"Um, the one where he finds out he's a Jedi?" Tom offered hesitantly.

"New Hope? Yeah I like it. Why are you asking?"

"Do you want to watch it?"

"I'm pretty tired..."

"Okay, okay, cool, sure no worries" Tom turned to leave.

"But...maybe tomorrow night?"

Tom turned and smiled at you, your heart fluttering in your chest.

"It's a date" he replied. Your stomach flipped and you resisted the urge to grab him and kiss him again.

You followed him to the door.

"Thanks for a great night S. I'll see you tomorrow" Tom murmured, leaning over and giving you a soft kiss on your cheek. You liked when he called you "S", his accent holding onto the sound as his tongue pressed against his teeth. You had a good idea of the things that tongue could do...

"Night" you whispered and watched as he walked across the hall to his apartment.

To be continued...