L.P; Howl

Clothes are shed with reckless abandon as you crash through your apartment to the bedroom, lips and hands hungrily seeking the other out. He presses you into the wall, his breath hot as he buries his teeth into your neck, eliciting a soft cry from you.

If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free

You dig your nails into his forearms and he bites down harder, grunting as he rips your g-string from you to get to the heat between your quivering thighs. Without warning he plunges his fingers deep inside of you, practically lifting you off your feet.

You spread your legs wider, welcoming his fingers deeper as they begin to unravel you. Your head swims from your gasping breaths and you cling to him, not just because he knows exactly what to do but because you may faint from lack of oxygen.

Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

With a satisfied grunt, he slips his fingers from you and lifts you into his arms, carrying you the remaining feet to the bed. You clutch his face to yours as he puts you down, kissing him urgently before releasing his face to grasp his member. Now it is his turn to gasp.

You work kisses down his sculpted form, dragging your teeth across his chest as you slowly begin to pump him, massaging his balls with your other hand. His hands take hold of your hair, twisting it around his fist as he brings his hips towards your mouth. Releasing him, you open your mouth, kneeling on the edge of the bed as he begins to fuck your mouth.

He's slow and deliberate, entering your mouth until he hits the back of your throat, holding you there for a moment before pulling out again. Each time you gag, your throat closing around him, eliciting louder and increasingly guttural groans with each thrust. Your core is aching with such force that it leaves you whimpering, desperate for his touch.

Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers
Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters

He chuckles darkly as he slips from your mouth, using his grip on your hair to tilt your face upwards. He stares at you with his burning eyes before bending down to kiss your lips. As you kiss, he pushes you back down onto the bed, covering your body with his as the kisses deepen and your legs open for him.

A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night
May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright

He breaks away, hovering above you for a moment, breathing heavily before steadily making his way down your form, kissing and biting your flesh until he reaches your soaked core. With a hungry growl he runs his tongue around your folds, making you gasp and sigh. He smiles before continuing his feast, tongue dipping within your walls and flicking your sweet spot. Each brush of his tongue sends a euphoric rush through you and you buck your hips uncontrollably, the coil in your gut winding tight, your gasps and moans becoming steadily louder and higher pitched.

Until I wrap myself inside your arms I cannot rest
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground

You are almost ready to lose yourself in the oblivion of your high when he stops, a sly smile on his handsome face.

"Not yet darling" he coos, lining himself up at your entrance and sliding inside.

Your back arches off the bed as a ripple courses through you and you bite your lip in an effort to stifle your moan. He rests on top of you, a hand framing your face as he finds his rhythm, his lips on yours. Your hips lift to meet his every thrust, fingers tangled in his hair and the faster he thrusts, the more you moan and whimper, the coil in your gut tightening until you can no longer resist.

The beast howls in my veins...

You break from him to scream as the waves of your high crash over you, fueled by his relentless pace. As he pounds towards his own high, his face buried in the crook of your neck, you stare at the ceiling, stars dancing before your eyes as a delirium takes over you.

The beast howls in my veins...

You feel each individual explosion of your high, miniature fissures beneath your skin, fizzing in your brain which hums, the neurons firing all at once. So consumed with your fireworks, you barely notice that he has come to a shuddering halt, cursing and grunting into the tender flesh of your neck.

And then the moment passes, the reminder of what is to come sinking in, worse than you could've predicted.

Because now there is no way to avoid this moment.

It has been patiently waiting and now it's time.