For Sheena - Part 4.

For Sheena ❤️

Fireworks exploded in your chest and you closed your eyes as you melted into him. He reached out and guided you onto his lap, his hands travelling up and down your form as you straddled him, the movie long forgotten.

Your lips moved in sync, each gasping for breath between kisses. Your fingers tangled in his curls and his hands moved to your hips, where they stayed, as if waiting for permission. You grabbed his hands and moved them down to your ass, encouraging him, wanting to feel his hands on you. Tom didn't need much more encouragement, his hands squeezing your ass as he groaned into your mouth. You moaned back, delighting in the sensation of his hands on you. It was better than your fantasies, his hands strong and deft as they squeezed and explored your body. You felt him harden beneath you, and your panties dampened in response.

Tom's hands travelled up your shirt and unclasped your bra expertly. He moved his hands from behind you to your breasts and he groaned as he cupped them, his fingers teasingly pinching your nipples. You tilted your head back and rubbed your hips against him, the friction sending ripples of pleasure tingling throughout your body. You gasped as your nipples grew hard, and you leant forward your mouth seeking his.

"Oh fuck S..." Tom moaned, pulling you closer to him. You held onto the back of his neck and took his lower lip in your teeth as you pulled back. Tom's eyes burned and you relished the way you felt under his gaze.

You slipped off him and stood, curling your index finger as you walked towards the bedroom. Tom stood, jeans tight against his crotch, and followed you, shedding his t-shirt as he walked. You couldn't help the whimper that escaped your lips when you saw him shirtless - boy was a fucking Adonis, carved by the Gods themselves!

He tackled you onto the bed, lips peppering your face as he undid your jeans with fumbling fingers. "You*kiss* are*kiss* so*kiss* beautiful" he panted and you shimmied up the bed further. Tom stood to remove his jeans and you yanked off your top and bra. He wasted no time in pulling off your jeans before lying on top of you, his lips pressed ardently against yours.

You wrapped your legs around his hips, tilting yours to rub your soaked panties against his bulging briefs. The friction was not enough and you yearned for more. Tom lifted himself so he hovered above you, pausing to gaze at you momentarily before trailing kisses down your trembling form.

He gently took a nipple in his teeth, sucking and flicking the sensitive nub with his tongue and you clung to the sheets, arching your back off the bed as your whole body tingled. Tom chuckled at your response, a hand moving tantalisingly slowly down your curves to the edge of your soaked panties.

"S, you're a mess" he crooned as his finger slipped past your sodden panties and slowly, teasingly stroked your slick entrance.

"Fuck" you gasped, your body responding to the lightest touch. Tom lazily stroked your folds, occasionally nibbling and sucking on your erect nipples, which only enhanced your pleasure. Your toes curled and you bit your lip to muffle your moans, as Tom slipped his fingers within your walls, thumb pressed against your sweet spot. You writhed on the bed, arching and twitching as every move delivered a new height of pleasure. Tom kissed you, his lips furious in their desire. He slipped his fingers free of you, much to your disappointment.

"Be patient" he teased as you pouted at him. He shuffled down the bed and began to pull off your panties with his teeth. His warm breath against your thigh made you shiver, your skin breaking out into goosebumps as he removed your panties, tossing them aside and moving to lie between your thighs.

"Not so fast" you said, sitting up and pushing him down against the bed.

"What -"

You quickly knelt down and took him in your mouth, hand gripping his base.

"Oh fuck" he gasped as you began to hollow out your cheeks and move your head along his length. He reached for you, finding your hips and moving his hands along your form to the wet heat between your legs. As you continued to suck on him, he slipped his fingers around your sensitive folds, burying them deep within you. You groaned in response, revelling in his machinations. Your lust grew too great and you gagged on him, your constricting throat tightening around his hard member. Tom's hips jerked upwards and you pulled away from him, a trail of saliva connecting you to him.

"I want you S" he groaned, biting his lip as he looked you, eyes burning.

He pulled you up to him and guided you onto his lap. You slowly slid down on him, sighing and whimpering as he entered you. Unable to take it, he thrust upwards, pushing your hips down to meet him. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open in ecstasy. With a satisfied smirk, you began to rock your hips back and forth, every movement sparking a fire within.

Tom opened his eyes and gazed up at you, hands moving to cup your breasts. His eyes were full of passion, and you felt beautiful and bold as he stared at you. Your breath hitched in your throat as he started to lift his hips in time with yours, each time hitting your g-spot. You bent down to kiss him, your hair falling loosely around your faces.

Wrapping his arms around you, he rolled you onto your back. Your legs wrapped around his waist and your hips tilted to meet his inward thrust, your breaths mingling, your faces inches from each other.

Steadily, he picked up the pace, slowing only to kiss you, or suck on your neck, his teeth playfully nibbling on the flesh under your ears. The room filled with your breathy gasps and you felt the old familiar tightening in your core.

"Oh Tom" you moaned, digging your nails into his back. "Don't stop"

Tom chuckled, picking up the pace as you clung to him, feeling all of the muscles in his back flexing as he laid into you. You glanced down to watch as he slipped in and out of you, and you knew you couldn't hold off your orgasm much longer.

"I'm gonna -" you whispered breathlessly.

"Do it" Tom grunted, sweat on his brow, furrowed with concentration.

With a cry you released, letting yourself sink into the blissful oblivion of your high. You hadn't had this feeling for so long and everything tingled, from your fingers to your toes, like electricity. You writhed in the throes of your orgasm, Tom's breath hot as he panted against your neck, the sweat from your bodies sticking together as he chased his own high. Lazily, you reached down and dug your nails into his bum, clenching yourself around him.

"Oh S" he choked as he came, spilling himself inside of you. He slowed his thrusts, dragging out his high, his hips slowly grinding, his forehead pressed against your breasts. When he was finally spent, he collapsed next to you, a handsome grin on his face.

You didn't know why, you couldn't explain it, but you felt overwhelmed with embarrassment. You suddenly wished to be fully clothed, to hide yourself from him. As you moved to roll off the bed, he reached out to you.

"Hey, where're you going?" he asked, a spent, sweaty mess on your bed.

"To get dressed"

"Why?"

"Because..." you replied lamely, unsure how to put what you were feeling into words.

"Come here" he murmured, pulling you back towards him and wrapping his arms around you as he held you close to his stupidly muscular torso. "I don't know how that was for you, but damn S."

"Damn?" you questioned hesitantly.

"Damn that was fucking amazing". You laughed aloud and Tom chuckled. "I like it when you laugh" he said, brushing hair off your face.

"Maybe I just need someone to make me laugh"

"Now you do"

To be continued...