What do you think?

Hello, my beloved readers. 

Trying to get over my writer's block I started re-reading A Dragon's Princess. I am sad to say this but I was having a hard time getting through the first two pages. I was thinking about asking a friend to read it on Wattpad... thinking it was the same. But it's not! I do not know when I changed it but I did. 

Most of you may not know this about A Dragon's Princess but I started writing it when I was in middle school. I am sure some of you can imagine the issues I am looking at right now. I am now an adult and looking back at my work from when I was younger is almost like nails on a chock board. I don't know if that's just me being overly harsh because its an artist thing or if I am on to something. 

I will upload the chapter one that I have been looking at here in the next day or two. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me what you all think. 

Which one would you prefer? 

Please tell me what you think.

NO HOLDS BACK!!!!!!!

Just keep in mind, if you do tell me about something you DON'T like. Tell me what you would have liked to have read. This way I can improve my writing so that it will be more enjoyable to you, my readers.    

I know my spelling and grammar SUCKS so please look past those if you can and help me fix other things. 

Thank you all so much!