Step Two:Dress and Suit

"Adora! I think I found one!" Glimmer called from the other side of the store. I walked towards her and she pulled out red dress it was fairly similar to the dress I had for prom but this one didn't have a neck to it and was more frilly, golden sparkles danced along the torso of it.
   "It's beautiful." I smiled.
   "Go try it on." Glimmers eyes sparkled as she pushed me into a changing room. She helped me zip it up and I turned to look at the mirror.
    "Is that me?" Looking at my reflection which I wasn't sure it was actually mine.
   "Yeah! You look amazing! Catra is going to love it!" Glimmer gave me a side hug.
   "Are you sure? I mean this seems a bit much." Worried filled my voice.
  "This is Catra you're talking about, you can show up in a potato sack and she would still say you're the prettiest girl in the world." I smiled knowing that was true. "Come on let's get out of here, we need to do more planning!"
    "Okay lets go."
    "Do you think Catra is going to were a dress?"
   "Haha, nope."

  Catra's POV

"Bow or knot?" The tailor asked.
     "Bow tie." I answered. He went away for a few seconds and came back with a  red bow tie. He tied it around my black collared shirt. He slid the deep crimson jacket over my shoulders and buttoned it up half way.
    "You look amazing!" Bow said his eyes beaming.
   "Thanks bro." I gave him a fist bump. "I hope Adora likes it."
  "Oh trust me, I saw her face when she first saw you at prom in the tux. Her face was so red."
  I chuckled and remembered that on simple choice I made ten years ago. Who knew a simple decision could make someone fall in love. "I can't believe it."
"Catra you're a perfect match for Adora." Bow placed his hand on my shoulder. "You guys are like Romeo and Juliet. Just without the two of you dying in the end."
"I can't decide whose a bigger cinnamon roll, you or Scorpia."
"Thank you." His smile never faded.
"Would you like to be my best man?" I asked, I don't know how but his smile grew even bigger.
"I would love to be your best man. Wait is Glimmer-"
"Yes Glimmer is Adora's bridesmaid." He gave a fist bump to himself.
"Why don't you just tell her already?" I asked.
"Because what if she doesn't like me." He looked down at his shoes.
"Really? She got jealous when you went to prom with Perfuma." I rubbed the bridge of my nose.
"Yeah but that was ten years ago." He crossed his arms.
I looked at him."I give up!" I throw my hands in the air and walked back into the dressing room.
"What do you mean by that?" He asked.