Step Four: Ceremony

Adora's POV

        "Adora breath." Glimmer said finishing tying my hair into a bun.
      "I know but I'm just so nervous." I took deep breaths failing to calm down
     "What are you nervous about?" Glimmer handed me the bouquet of red and white roses.
    "I don't know, maybe I'm scared or I'm not ready." I paused, worry spread across my face. "What happens if she stops loving me and she cheats on me? Or what if I do something so bad that she leaves?" I started to pace around the room.
        "Adora calm down." Glimmer placed a hand on my shoulder. "Catra loves you and you know she doesn't ever want to hurt you." She tucked a rose behind my ear. "She knows that you would do anything to keep her happy. That's why she is waiting patiently at the altar for you." I took a final deep breath and walked down the hall.

      The big doors opened and the familiar, soft piano music started to play. I looked up to see Catra starring back at me. That god dame smirk was spread wide over her face. As I reached the altar I heard Catra say two words. "Hey Adora."

Time Skip because I don't want to deal with that wedding bullshit

"And you may kiss the bride." Seahawk throw his arms in the air. Catra wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. Our lips meet and the feeling of true love and happiness fill my heart with joy.

     We exit the church and we all wait outside. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Bow yelled a big goofy grin appeared on his face.
        Me and Catra laugh as everyone piles into a limo and takes us to a hotel where the resection is held. This time everyone is there. They congratulate us and blah blah blah. "Okey love birds. Time for your first dance." The Dj said into the microphone.
          Catra grabbed my hand and dragged me to the middle of the dance floor. The beat was soft and the melody was soothing, we trilled and laughed. No even realizing other people join in. I pulled her close to me. "I love you Catra."
     "I love you too."