Step Three:Practicings Vows

"Okay. Third times the charm." I took a deep breath. "At the beginning, I called you my best friend, sadly over time I eventually called you my rival, and now I'm happy to call you my wife." I paused to looked up at Bow and Scorpia. Their faces seemed to be in the middle of trying to be nice and trying to be honest. "What am I doing wrong?" I groaned.
Silence overtook the room. It was Bow who broke it. "It doesn't sound like you're talking from the heart. It sounds like you're just saying things that popped into your head."
"Yeah, I'm trying to 'speck from the heart' but it's not as easy has it sounds." I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Okay don't get frustrated. Focus on Adora, why are you marring her? What's her strength? What's her flaw that everyone else thinks is wired but you find adora-ble." Scorpia says as her hand me a new set of flash cards.
        "I hate this." I crossed my arms. "You guys know that I act on impulse. Practicing for a speech is literally the opposite. Not only that but I have to say it in front of at least twenty people."
     "Try again. You'll figure it out. You always do." Scropia's faith in me never made any sense but I can't let the giant cinnamon roll down. I took a deep breath and started to wright again.

Glimmer's POV

      "Umm, do you think she's gone a little overboard?" Perfuma whispered in my ear. I looked over at Adora who now was writing a graph on something I couldn't understand.
"I knew she would do this just not this bad." I whispered back.
"I GOT IT!" Adora's yell made us jump.
"What happened?" Perfuma was the one who gained self control first. It still took me a second to my body to come out of shock.
"I found the balance between heart warming and cheesy. Also I found a couple of quotes that make me think of her. I need to start writing the rough draft and then I write the final draft and then I can practice saying it." Adora took a deep breath in.
Prefuma blinked. "Okey that's a lot, maybe you should take a minute a clear your mind so you could get your mind in order."
"What I'm fine, this is what I do best." Her smile was sleeping.
"Adora its ten o'clock. I'm tired, you're tired and Prefuma is tired. Can we please go to sleep." My yawn took over the last of my words.
"But I need people to help me revise my vows." She frowned.
"We can do it in the morning. Okay. We've been doing this scene like noon." I walked out of the library and into the hall. "Sorry for keeping you here so long Perfuma."
"It's no problem, you asked me to help with picking flowers and I did. I didn't mind staying longer." Prefuma went to the giant front door of the house.
"Be carful riding home, it's dangerous."
"I know, don't worry I'll be fine." Perfuma waved goodbye and walked out.
     "Finally I can get some sleep." I flopped on the bed and closed my eyes. "Before the chaos issues." I muttered into the pillow.

      The Next Morning

      "GLIMMER!" Adora yelled.
"What Adora?" I groaned half asleep.
"I need you to revives this for me."
"ITS SIX O'CLOCK IN THE FREAKING MORNING!" I yelled back at her. "On a Saturday."