Step Five: After Party

Catra's POV

Laughs filled the air of the limousine as everyone began to take drinks of the free wine that was left. My arm was around Adora as the driver parked in a resort parking lot. A man in a red polo shirt cam up and directed is to a large ballroom. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Bow yelled at the top of his lungs.
        "He's already drunk." I laughed has he went over to the DJ both.

      "What are you talking about, he's always like this." Adora giggled.

     "Yeah you're right." I kissed her on the cheek. "You're always right."

    "And you are such a dork." Adora bopped me on the nose.

    "Adora! Catra it's time for the first dance." Glimmer said coming up to us.

    I smiled and went to the center of the dance floor, Adora followed. I turned to her and bowed. She took my hand and the music started to play. I looked into her beautiful eyes and got lost in the music. I realized how fucking cliché that was but I didn't care all I cared about was her.

     And in a way I think she was feeling the same. Eventually everyone started to join in except for two people. "Their  hopeless." I tilted my head towards where Bow was standing.

    "They need help." Adora agreed. Her devilish smirk appeared on her face.

   "Oh I know that look. What's plan babe?" I asked as I twirled her.

   "Go get Bow." She said before she let go of me. I nodded and walked over to the table where he was.

   "Hey dude you okay?"

    "Oh...yeah...why aren't you dancing?"  He looked as if he just had to watch a two hour documentary on George Washington.

   "Come on man, I'm not talking no for a answer." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the dance floor.

    "Hey Catra." Adora called. I smiled and I let go of his wrist. Glimmer was standing there with her head down. "Now dance lovebirds." She said walking away, taking me with her.

    "I hate you!" Glimmer yelled blushing.

    "We are horrible people." I said leaning on her shoulder.

   "They'll thank you later." She kissed the top of my forehead. "They did the same for us anyway."