Chapter 4

A/n: ASDFGHJKL new cover 😁💕 hope you like it.

RECAP:

"I got to go" I quickly said making my way toward the door and into my car.

Alexandria's POV

I arrived at the small old children's playground where I was told to meet at. Where I saw little kids running around playing with each other.

When I saw Sean in a black and white tuxedo with a dozen roses in his hand.

I was walking up to him when a small little girl comes up to me as ask "you're really pretty! is that your boyfriend?" her blue eyes glow against the sun,

"Yes he his" I replied smiling.

"You know that kid over there" she said pointing to a little brunette boy going down a slide.

" Yeah what about him. oh! do you like him?" I asked smiling like an idiot.

"Maybe...buy he never talks to me" she said sadly.

"Hey I'll be right back okay. wait right here" I said walking over to the brunette boy.

"Hey there what's your name?" I asked bending down to his height.

"Alex" he said.

"That's cool my name is Alex to well my nickname but no time for that so do you see that girl?" I said pointing to the girl.

"Yeah why?" he questioned.

"Well do you like her?" I ask

"Well kind of she pretty cute" he stated.

"Well why don't you go over there and talk to her" I said pushing him over to her.

Well that went well...

I went to Sean and explained about what had happened with the kids and shockingly he wasn't mad at me.

"Shall we go?" Sean said linking my arm with his.

"We shall" I said going into the car with him.

ASHTON'S POV

"Hey guys do you know where Alex is going? I'm really worried, she never goes to the mall!" I protested.

"Just chill Ash, she only left like 30 minutes ago" Michael said calming me down.

"But why would she go to the mall now? she NEVER wants to go to the mall!" I exclaimed.

"Well wherever she is, she can take care of her self Ash, she's almost 18"Michael said calming me down.

Maybe he's right, but what if she met someone secretly, what if she got hit by a car! no no she's not that stupid but she's gonna get a huge lecture about this. ew I sound like my dad.

"GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA" I screamed across the room.

"What" they all said in unison.

"Alex have an iPhone so I can track her down with this app I have" I said showing them the app.

"I don't think this is a good idea" Luke said.

"It's gonna be fine it's not like she's anywhere she's not supposed to be" I said surly.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

When I got into a long black limo where Sean opened the door for me we arrived at a nice and fancy restaurant where we had reservations under 'mr and mrs Lawson'

We sat down at a table facing each other.

"Alexandria, I'm so sorry about what happened last night, I was so angry because I got in a fight with my parents about seeing you because of Ashton and I just let all my anger on you without letting you think about our anniversary. Can you ever forgive me?" Sean pleaded.

I played with the necklace that he gave last night and saw from the corner of his eye smiling.

"Of course I do!" I said grinning like an idiot, getting out my chair hugging him.

"I love you so much" he whispered into my ear while we were still hugging.

"I l-love y-you too" I whispered back pulling away noticing that I was crying when Sean got his thumb to wipe my tears away.

"Let's order our food" he said sitting back down.

************30 minutes later**********

"Will that be all?" our waiter asked. I got a salad, like always and Sean decided to get a steak with mash potatoes. I'm surprised he didn't get his tux dirty from the way that he eats.

"Yes can we have the check?" I sweetly asked.

"Of course madam" he said winking at me and walked away.

"I don't like that way he looked at you Alex" Sean huffed, one thing about Sean that scares me the most is that he gets jealous over everything, even when I ask for the answers to another guy that isn't him or Ashton.

"It's fine Sean, he probably does that to every girl he sees" I answered which led to an awkward silence till I heard someone scream

"ALEX ARE YOU THERE!! THEY WONT LET ME BACK THERE!"

I turned around to see who the voice belonged to and to see my brother. Being held back by four bodyguards with the rest of the guys pinned down the floor.

"What is he doing here?" Sean said standing up with his face getting really red.

"It's nothing he was probably wondering where I was" I said nervously.

"Didn't you tell him you were on a date with me" he said with hurt in his eyes.

I turned back around to see Ashton's face red with his eyes bloodshot seeing that he was crying.

"Didn't you tell him that you were on a date with me!" he yelled making the while restaurant go silent.

I shut my eyes tightly knowing what was going to happen. when I was about open my eyes I felt Sean's hand attached to my cheek making me slam on to the floor.

I heard footsteps come toward me with rushing questions everywhere. When Calum tried to touch my cheek flinched so hard I moved about a foot away from them. One thing that I noticed that there was only three of them next to me.

When I looked over I saw someone beating up Sean but I couldn't get a good look at the guy before my brother shouted

"LUKE! GET OFF OF HIM YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!"

I suddenly froze locking eye contact with Luke, he wasn't the shy, perfect hair, nice caring Luke that I knew. he had his hair in multiple places, his lip busted, a bloody nose and a black eye and he scared me because the ability of beating up Sean Lawson, the quarter back of the football team, the strongest person I knew.

I got up and ran outside the restaurant not knowing where to go.

---------------------------------------

A/n hey guys I think this is my favorite chapter so far! I hope you guys love it too 💕