Chapter 8

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

Recap:

I ran out the building and took out my phone calling someone I would never call at this time.

Luke.

----------------------------

" Hey Luke. Can you pick me up?" I said choking on my words.

"Sure. Where are you?" He asked.

"Outside the hospital near the house" I whispered.

"Why? never mind I'll be there in 5 minutes bye" he said hanging up.

I sat on the bench outside the hospital and noticed that it was 8:00 in the morning. No wonder why he sounded like he just woke up, I fell so stupid, I woke him up from his slumber!

I saw his small blue corolla pulled up towards me with The window pulled down seeing a worried Luke across.

"Why are you at the hospital? are you okay?" he panicked.

"I'll tell you when we get back home okay?" I said getting into the car sitting beside him.

* 5 minutes of silence*

"I'm sorry" Luke said getting out the car.

"For what? " I said in confusion.

"Beating up your boyfriend. I just got scared and angry that he touched you" he said having his eyes getting glossy.

"It's okay. if it makes you feel better, I broke up with him" I slightly laughed.

"What why?! is it because of me. I'm so sorry! I ruined ev-" I cut him off by saying.

"He cheated on me"

"Oh, well I'm happy I best his ass now" he laughed, I laughed along with him also. I need this because I was so gloomy this Morning. he brightens my day.

We walked in the house trying not to wake up the guys because we both knew they'll still be asleep.

"So what do you want to do?" Luke asked me.

"Let's go in the pool!" I silently cheered.

"Are you crazy! it's freezing in there." he shouted- whispered.

"Yes. and pleaseeeeeee" I whined grabbing on to his arm.

"Fine!" he gave in.

"Yay!" I cheered going upstairs changing into my blue and white bikini.

I went back down stairs and saw Luke just standing there with the same clothes on before.

"Oh you don't have a bathing suit here!I'm so stupid, go borrow Ashton's" I said pushing him into Ashton's room.

*

He came back out coming close to me. too close. We were only inches apart. he was about to kiss me when he turned and grabbed my waist and threw me into the freezing cold pool.

"Luke!" I screamed shivering.

"That's my name" he said laughing.

"Can you please help me" I pleaded.

"Fine" he said reaching out his arm.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the pool with me.

"That wasn't nice" he chuckled.

"You should've thought about that before you met me" I smirked swimming away from him.

"You're not getting away that easy" I heard him say.

I felt him grab my waist and pulled me so that I was facing him now.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" I smirked.

"This" he said smashing his lips on mine. I immediately responded back making our lips in sync.

We lasted about 2 minutes until we hear people whistling.

"Aww"

"Ew that's my sister"

"You get it Lucas!"

The guys said at the same time.

"You guys are so stupid" I muttered, putting my face into Luke's chest.

"Love you too!" Michael yelled.

"So do I get to call you mine now?" Luke blushed.

"Nope" I giggled popping the 'p'.

I quickly got out the pool gathering around the rest of the guys leaving Luke pouting in the pool by himself.

"So this is what you do when we're asleep?" Michael asked.

"No!" I exclaimed blushing.

"Ohhh! she's blushing so you know that they've been doing the nasty!" Calum shouted laughing, making me blush furiously.

"No seriously guys, we're not dating." Luke said sadly.

"Look what you did Alex!

You made the poor boy heart broken!" Michael yelled.

Ever since that kiss I have been looking at Luke differently. do I like him? ugh!

----------------------------

A/N heyy guys ASDFGHJKL they kissed! finally! who do you ship Alex with? comment below! and vote and follow me

Love you guys!💕😊💁