Chapter 5

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

I heard my name being called over and over again, footsteps approached me so I started to run. that's no use, Im not really athletic and I'm in heels.

I stopped by the old park I was at a few hours ago and sat on the swings, and started to cry.

Why am I crying?

Because of Sean being beat to death?

Or

Having Luke scare me half to death?

It was probably both but I still don't know why I ever went out with Sean, my friends always told me that he was aggressive but I never listened. Even when he does hit me I knew I deserved it because I always do something wrong in our relationship.

"Hey Alex" I heard someone say behind me tapping my shoulder. I flinched with the feeling of someone touching me at the time and looked up to see it was Calum.

"Hi cal, not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" I asked looking at me feet.

"I came to find you and the rest of the guys couldn't find you. I'm smart" he laughed sitting at the swing next to me

"Are you sad because of Sean? Or of Luke?" He curiously asked.

"Sean of course, why wouldn't I be he's my boyfriend! Luke was the bad guy in this" I explained.

"Alex he HIT you if it wasn't Luke it would've been any of us, you don't deserve him" he said with his eyes getting glossy.

"It's fine, really umm where are the rest of the guys?" I asked nervously.

"Somewhere I'll call the okay?" he said taking out his phone.

---------------------------

It's been 10 minutes and all I've been doing was standing and watching Calum talk on the phone for ages.He would glance back at times knowing they were talking about me.

Calum made his way back over here and said "the guys should be here anytime soon." I nodded and sat down at the bench where Calum had just sat at.

"How did this all happen?" He asked looking at me.

"Well-" I got cut off by a horn honking in front of us.

"Tell me later? promise?" he asked sticking out his pinky.

"Yeah. promise" I said wrapping my pinky around his. Once I opened the van door the whole car got silent and so was the whole way there.

We got home and before I could get upstairs to my room, the called my name.

"We need to talk to you" Ashton said breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah I kind of figured that" I lightly chuckled.

"About Sean, he's stable as of what I heard from the paramedics and I don't want you dating him" he said sternly.

"I can't..." I whispered.

"Why not?" Michel asked.

"He just asked me for his forgiveness today! I can't just dump him right after that and he's hurt so that makes it worse" I said defending myself.

"Okay... but can you just consider it?" Luke asked. I couldn't even look at him, I just nodded my head looking down.

"Calum, can I talk to you for a second outside?" I asked standing up.

"Sure" he said getting up too and heading outside with me.

"So what's up?" he said putting his hands in his pockets, damn it's cold I should've brought a sweater but I just hope it won't take to long.

"Do you want to know why I actually got back together with sean?" I asked looking up At the beautiful stars. I wish someone could ever think I was that pretty.

"Yeah" he says sitting down on one of the hammocks.

"So-

------------------------------------------------

A/n ohhhhh cliffhanger lol what do you think the real reason was comment below and who's better Alex and Calum or Alex and Luke??? Sorry it was a short chapter though. comment, vote and follow love you guys💕✌️💁