Chapter 16

Alexandria's POV:
Recap:
Let's go find you and Girlfriend and you find me a boyfriend! To the mall!" I shouted jumping on Harry's back with him running down stairs.
--------------------------------------

"Okay so I'll go to the food court on the other side of the mall to look for cute girls and you look for cute guys on this side" I explained to Harry.

"what type of guy are you looking for?"

"blonde, blue eyes,tall, sweet, funny, and has a cute accent" i said . i just noticed that i just described Luke to him as my "type of guy"

"Okay, i want a girl thats outgoing, brunette, green eyes like me, and has a sense of humor" he explained.

"we'll meet back here at this spot in one hour, no later Harry i mean it" i said seriously.

"i will, i will, and i already have a guy in mind for you, ill call him" he smirked walking away and pulling out his phone.

* one hour later*

"so your name is Bethany?" i asked once again, im not really good at names, for about a year i wrtoe Harry's  name on my hand so i wouldn't feel stupid for not knowing his name.

Bethany was so pretty, she has brown hair, short, really funny and has funny jokes. she'll be great for \Harry! but she has brown eyes, when Harry said he wanted a green eyed girl but he can suck it up because she's beyond beautiful.

"Hey, do you do YouTube videos?" i asked Bethany as we walked or way back tp the other side of the food court where Harry and a blonde headed guy sat at.

"Yeah, how did you know?" She asked me curiously.

"My best freind watches you and talks about you non- stop but i can see why" I laughed.

"Thats cool, maybe we can be besties if you hook me up with the friend you told me about" She said.

"Yeah, come on, he's right here" i said sitting down infront of my curly haired, green eyed, bestfriend who was siting next to a rather attractive blonde guy.

he finally looked up from his phone and didn't even look at me, his eyes went stright to Bethany with his mouth sloightly open.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" Bethany giggled talking to .Harry

"Sorry....?" He questioned asking for her name.

"Bethany" she replied.

"So who's this beautiful girl next to you , Bethany?" the blonde headed boy asked making me blush, looking down at my feet.

"This is Alexandira, but call her Allie or Alex cause she hates her first name" Harry explained.

"hey Bethany do you want to explore the mall with me?" Harry proposed linking her arm with his and skipping out of the food court,

"I'm Niall, by the way.' The blonde headed boy said stating his name.

"Alex, as you already know" I said shaking his hand.

"I'm gonna call you Alexandria" he smiled showing his bright white teeth.

"No" I said

"Yes" he smirked

"Then I get to call you...NILA" I laughed as I made his name into a girl name.

"Ouch, that hurt and can't even do that to you since you like the name Alex" he laughed along.

"It's fine Nila" I said sitting next to him patting his back as he 'cried' on my shoulder.

"I'm still gonna call you Alexandria" he mumbled into my hair.

"Sure you are" I laughed.

"Let me see your phone" he said sitting back up.

"Okay" I said handing him my phone, my password was easy since it was Alex (2539) on the iPhone.

He handed my phone back as I looked into my contacts as it was put

The Sexy Nila:Niall

"Wow" I laughed, "gimme your phone" I said as he placed his phone in my hand.

I put my contact as :
Adorable Alex

I handed back his phone as he laughed as my contact name.

I saw him switch it to

Adorable Alexandria

I just let it slide as he asked if I wanted to go eat.

"Sure! Where to?" I asked

"There's a Taco Bell across the street, do you want that?" He asked sweetly, he reminded me of Luke so much but I have to let him go.

"Yea, Id love that" I blushed as he took my hand and directed me to his white mustang.