Chapter 12 Cell

In Gingertown...

"The next one to end up like this will be you." Cell declared, having drained a civilian of his bodily liquids before he faced Piccolo. "Piccolo Daimao." and flared up his Ki.

"What?" Piccolo was stunned. "What's this?"

"Who are you?" Piccolo demanded. "Why do you know the name, Piccolo?"

"I am your brother." Cell replied.

"What?" Piccolo growled.

Elsewhere...

"What's going on here?" even Vegeta sensed the numerous amount of Ki signatures. "This is impossible!"

Over the ocean...

"We're feeling them, alright." Yamcha confirmed.

"This direction..." Krillin trailed.

"It's coming from the direction of Gingertown where those incidents were reported." Trunks added.

"That's impossible!" King Cold gawked in astonishment, the other three fighters gaping in shock.

In Gingertown...

(Soundtrack Lesbian death bed - no tears please)

"Now then, what exactly are you?" Piccolo demanded. "Tell me! Let's have it all!"

"That won't be necessary." Cell replied. "See, you are about to become my meal."

"So, you don't intend on telling me then." Piccolo concluded. "In that event, I'll just have to squeeze the life out of you, not knowing more than I already do."

"Does Piccolo Daimao plan on killing me, then?" Cell taunted.

"For whatever reason, you apparently know who Piccolo is." Piccolo remarked. "However..." he powered up. "However, unfortunately for you, you're mistaking me for him."

"What?" Cell demanded. "I'm mistaking you for him, you say? Are you saying you're not Piccolo Daimao?"

"That's what I'm saying." Piccolo confirmed.

"Your having extinguished all the people of this city actually works in my favor." Piccolo remarked.

"What's that?" Cell demanded. "What do you mean by that?"

"It means I can do all-out." Piccolo replied.

"What?" Cell's eyes widened at the sudden influx of energy. Realizing Piccolo was charging up, he defended himself.

Piccolo released a beam of energy, totally blowing Cell away.

After pulling himself out of the rubble, Cell was faced with a charging Piccolo, and was about to defend himself from the pending attack when the Namekian pulled away, attacking the green Android from behind. Dodging the second assault, Cell took to the skies and fired an energy beam from his fingers which Piccolo deflected away.

"That was..." Piccolo recognized the attack as Cell charged at him, the two adversaries tangling in a fist-to-fist fight in the air. Dodging Cell's final punch, Piccolo sent him crashing to the ground. "So, that's all you've got, is it?" he inquired, upon landing. "I had sized you up as quite an abominable monster, and it looks like I was right."

"You do pretty well yourself." Cell noted. "No matter that I have not achieved my 'Invincible Form' yet."

"'Invincible Form'?" Piccolo echoed. "You don't mean... so that's why you've been preying on these people!"