OFFLINE [25]

Jungkook and his parents were sitting at the table eating lunch.

"You're getting better at cooking Jungkook i'm impressed." His father said cutting into his steak, Mrs Jeon hummed in agreement.

"If you had a bigger house we could celebrate chistmas at yours!" She added.

"By the way, what's the plan for christmas this year? "Jungkook asked taking a sip of his water. His parents both went silent and shared a look.

"About that Jungkook, me and your father are actually on a business and will be out of the country for the whole of the festive season." His mother spoke wiping her mouth as she cleared her throat, Jungkook went silent this time.

"Oh." He mumbled "Okay well, I need to get my maths stuff together, if you guys want some pudding there's leftover cake from last night, sorry I didn't get to make anything for today."

There were times where Jungkook's family made him incredibly uncomfortable and upset him a lot, but he still always spent christmas with them, no one really wants to be alone the festive season.

As he made his way up the stairs there was a call from behind him,

"Jungkook!"  his Father was standing in the hallway at the bottom of the staircase, "Me and your mother appreciate how much effort you're putting in for us." he said flashing his son a smile, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, did his father really just say that to him?

He made his way upstairs feeling light, he finally made his parents a little proud,he made his way to his room, and that's when it him.

He hadn't been stressed at all over the fact that Taehyung was coming over, he could just be the one to ruin all the hard work he put in towards making his parents a little happier with their only son.

So Jungkook was now dreading the moment Taehyung was probably going to burst through the doorway, blasting Daddy by PSY out of a bluetooth speaker, or something.

There was a knock on the door, Jungkook's heart stopped.

He ran downstairs and opened the door,there stood Kim Taehyung in a suit??

"Hey Kooks." He greeted with his boxy grin, Jungkook blushed, why the hell was he dressed like this??

"Tae what the hell are you-"

"Jungkook who's this?" His mother asked from behind him, his father standing behind her nodding.

"Kim Taehyung, you must be Jungkook's parents and, I do believe, my parent's business partners." Taehyung said before the younger could answer, leaning his hand out to shake Mr and Mrs Jeon's hands.

"Oh you're JaeGeun and Boyoung's son, it's so nice to meet you finally, they've told us so much about you, after all the years we've been working together." Mrs Jeon said with a bright smile.

"Jungkook why didn't you tell us you knew the Kim familly's son, you know how close we are with them" Mr Jeon added turning to his son who stood watching the scene play out in front of him in awe. Jungkook failed to find the words, this was definitly the last thing he'd expect.

"I didn't think he'd need to know, don't blame him Mr Jeon." Taehyung answered in his place once again.

"Please, call me Byungwoo." Jungkook's father said with a chuckled, his mother nodding and adding:

"Jangmi."

This was all too much for Jungkook, his parents were letting someone call them by their first names, even Jieun who his mum loves didn't call them their first names.