OFFLINE [25.5]

"Nice to see you two have been studying." Byungwoo entered the living room and looking at the two boys who were sitting staring at the TV screen.

"Mr Jeon- I mean Byungwoo- sorry, we've actually been studying most of the time you were gone, Jungkook is making huge progress." Taehyung stood up and walked towards the man.

"Thank you Taehyung, thanks to you our son will be a much better CEO than we anticipated." He smiled proudly placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jungkook clear up all this maths stuff and I'll start making dinner." Jangmi said placing the shopping bags filled with gifts in one corner of the room. "Taehyung come help me outside quickly please." She added with a smile.

Jungkook cleared away his school supplies and sheets of homework, bringing hem up to his bedroom. Once was back down his living room was filled with more bags, but these weren't the same bags that were obviously from expensive shops, these were just white plastic bags. Taehyung carrying a large-ish rectanguar box.

"What's all this?" Jungkook asked seeing his mother walk in with yet another bag.

"Me and your father noticed you were a bit upset over the fact that you were alone for Christmas, which is quite understandable. So we decided to buy you a few decorations, we thought maybe it would cheer you. Uhm also.." She turned to Taehyung, who was trying his best not to smile too much.

"Uhm my parents are at the same Christmas party as mine so Jangmi suggested I come here for Christmas, seeing as i'll also be alone. If you're cool with that obviously." Jungkook let out a tiny gasp, his cheeks the lightest pink, and the there it was, his adorable bunny grin.

"I'd love that!" He said enthusiastically, frowning almost immediately 'Little too gay there Juungkook.'
"Well you know it'd be cool seeing as I don't really want to be alone for christmas."

Taehyung chuckled.

"So Kooks, how do you feel about putting up a plastic christmas tree?" The older asked, gaining a nod in response.

"Okay Byungwoo you're helping me with dinner." Jangmi said as she turned on her heels towards the kitchen, her husband following behind her.

Once they finished eating what was an incredibly pleasant meal, they finished setting up the decorations. Jungkook standing on his toes to reach the top of the tree and place a star at the top making him grin. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at him, he flicked a switch making the lights on the tree turn on, causing the younger's eyes to shine. He truly looked as happy as a child on christmas day. Taehyung stood next to the younger who was looking at their work in amazement. Jangmi quickly came pushing through carrying her shopping bags and putting them under the tree, she turned to them with a smile.

"Now no peeking till the 25th okay?" Byungwoo patted Taehyung's back.

"We're going to be going to bed, hope to see you next time we visit though Taehyung." He leaned out his hand to shake Taehyung's, the older boy's mouth opened lightly as he grabbed the man's extended hand.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow? I'll try and come over to say goodbye."

"We'll be leaving around 12 but don't wake up just for us." Jangmi said softly hugging Taehyung, "It was lovely to finally meet you, Taehyung." She pulled away and the two went upstairs after bidding goodnight to their son.

"I should go." Taehyung said quietly and Jungkook hummed unconvincingly.

"You could stay." Jungkook mumbled even more quietly, receiving a light warm chuckle from the older.

"Not tonight Kook" He opened the door and Jungkook leaned his elbow against it. Taehyung was halfway out but turned smiling down at the younger, he hesitated for a second but the temptation was too great. He leaned down and left a small kiss on Jungkook's forehead, the contact making both of their hearts flutter.

Taehyung began walking away when he felt a hand grab his lightly and very shortly after he was spun around and a kiss was placed on his cheek.

The two looked at eachother, both of them cheeks covered lightly of red. Jungkook cleared his throat,

"I uhm- It's revenge for you distracting me earlier." He said before running inside and closing the door, leaving the other smiling like an idiot.

KOOK

Goodnight Tae

See you tomorrow :)

TAE

Goodnight Kook :)

YOONGI

Uhm Jungkook I know you're probably asleep but I think there's something you should know
...

I'M GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN GET Y'ALL THAT CHRISTMAS FLUFF ;)