OFFLINE [28]

Jungkook had once again spent the day feeling quite blue, he had messaged Jieun asking if there was anything he needed to know about what his bestfriend had seen this weekend, she had answered telling him they would talk monday, which even though it was via message seemed quite cold.

He was now walking through the hallways of his school on the Monday morning although he had a free period and could have stayed in bed, he decided he would talk to Jieun now, like that he wouldn't stress through out the day.

"Kooks!" He heard the familiar nickname and familiar voice call from behind him, he groaned and turned around, right now the last thing he wanted was to see Taehyung for reasons unknown to him.

"You okay? I was worried- Kooks did you get enough sleep you look insanely tired." The elder spoke not noticing the death glare the shorter boy was shooting right at him.

"I'm fine." Jungkook muttered and turned back the way he was originally facing walking faster, hoping to lose the other in the crowds of students, and obviously failed when Taehyung's hand grabbed his wrist and caught up with him now walking by his side at the same pace.

"You going to talk to Jieun?"

Jungkook stopped and looked up at him with big, confused eyes.

"How do y-"

"Yoongi told me."

The raven haired took a moment and then continued walking, turning at the end of the hallway, the other still following him.

"Well yeah I am seeing as I have free period, I mean they're probably just friends, not that I care we're not a thing or anything- Whatever she just told me we need to talk today basically."

Taehyung nodded silently in response, they soon arrived in front of the cantine doorways, which at this time in the morning was empty.

"They should be in here.." Jungkook said quietly, reaching his hand to open the door, although another arm came across the door stopping the said boy from entering the cantine, he looked up at the owner of the arm and gulped, his cheeks turning light red.

'Y-you should head to lessons Tae."

'JEON JUNGKOOK DID YOU JUST FUCKING STUTTER???' He thought his eyes widening after hearing what failed to come out of his mouth. Taehyung was trying his best to hide how adorable he found the other, coughing and turning away so Jungkook couldn't see how flusterred he managed to make him.

"No I'll wait out here, in case Jiho's in there and tries anything"

"I doubt he will, based off Jieun he's probably really nice." Jungkook said a small smile forming on his lips, Taehyung said nothing.

"Tae could you move your arm so I can get in please."

There was a short pause, the taller boy's head was hanging low now, he bit his lower lip lightly before lifting his head back up with a determined look on his face.

"Jungkook, I'm buying you lunch in that new cafe today, okay?" He said in his deep voice, Jungkook's eyes widened for half a second before he let out a small, and to Taehyung adorable, giggle.

"Why do you seem so embarrassed about asking suddenly dummy! I'll see you at the gates at 12." He said leaning up to kiss the older's cheek pushing the arm away and slipping through the doors.

Taehyung grinned his cheeks turning the brightest shade of pink, he brushed his hand against his right cheek where he could still feel the younger's soft lips. He sighed, still smiling like a complete idiot, and put his earplugs in leaning against the wall as he waited for the younger.