Bloody Demon!

I shot up the stairs. "OH HELL NO, GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BLOODY BASTARD!" I screamed as I stood in front of Charlie.

 "OH HELL NO, GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BLOODY BASTARD!" I screamed as I stood in front of Charlie

It growled at me and backed away. " He will be mine one day, just accept the facts Archangel, you won't be able to protect him forever." He said with a creepy smile, then faded.

"Bloody demon... Li, you okay?" I asked as I picked him up. He nodded and hugged me. I bet it looked weird, him being in the air, hugging something that was not there.

" Dude, did you get that?" Zak asked Baldy.

"Not all of it, but most of it." He replied.

" Do you happen to know if she is british?" Zak asked Alex.

By that time, I had put Charlie down." I do not." Alex replied, pulling Charlie into her arms.

I sighed audibly. "Did you hear that?" The other guy holding another camera said. Zak shushed them both.

" Yes, I am British." I replied to the question.

" Holy Shit! How old are you? What did you do before?" Zak asked, holding a recorder thing.

"21, Navy Seal." I replied

"Okay, there is obviously something going on in this house and you seem to have a nice female British Navy Seal protecting you. So, when do you want to do the lockdown?" Zak asked Alex.

" That is okay, I guess, and tonight is fine." Alex replied.

¡viola!
~A