Waking in the Hospital

Alfie P.O.V.

When I woke up, I heard the slow steady beeping of a heart monitor.

"She is waking up!" Someone yelled before I opened my eyes.

I saw a group of doctors, nurses, Charlie and Alex, along with the group of men. I slowly sat up.

"What in the bloody hell is going on?" I asked as I looked to make sure my coders are on still.

"Can you tell us your name?" One of the doctors asked.

"Alfie Belle Ophelia Winter Whiskey Barnes, 1st captain, SEAL team 7, Death Angels, born July 4th, 1996, London, England." I replied.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Another doctor asked me.

"I had just returned home from dance class, my step-father was visiting at the time. I walked into the kitchen to make dinner, he came up behind me and hit me in the back of the head."

"Is that all?" Another asked.

"No, I also remember being in the house with demons for 2 years, and because of my protective nature, I protected anyone who walked in that bloody door. When Charlie and Alex moved in, it felt like he was my own child. I protected him with my 'life'. When the guys arrived and one of them got bloody  attacked, I was done. I couldn't bloody take it anymore. I made a deal with the 'devil', if I won, they would show me where my bloody body was and leave. If they won, they got my soul. I won, the guys helped me dig up my bloody body. When someone hit the box, I was sucked in. It was like I was waking up all over again. I started kicking at the lid, dirt fell through a crack, and made it dusty. I started coughing as Zak pulled off the lid, then pulled me out. I yelled at them to get a bloody bus. I then collapsed. That's all I remember." I replied leaving out the part where I sprouted wings.

"Okay, thank you." All the doctors and nurses left.

Alex walked over to me saying
'thank you'  over and over. She hugged me and put Charlie on the bed.

"Bo?" He asked.

"Yes, li li, it's really me." I said smiling while opening my arms.

He crawled into my arms and kissed my cheek. "Tank wou for everyting." He said smiling with tears in his eyes.

I hugged him to me tighter. After a few minutes, he was asleep on my chest.

(like this but other way around and with a toddler)

I wiped his cheeks with my thumb. "You don't mind?" Alex said holding up her phone.

I shook my head 'no' and she took a photo. "He hasn't slept much, has he?" I asked her quietly.

"No, he was worried about you not being in the house when he returned because you are usually there." She replied, I nodded.

"Hey Alfie, how you feeling?" Zak asked me.

"Like I could run three bloody decathalons plus do the training course five times." I replied, he chuckled at my response, and I smiled.

"So what am I labeled as, missing, assumed dead, MIA?" I asked him.

"You were labeled as missing for one year and then as MIA, so no need to got to court, the hospital was able to declare you as living." He told me.

I sighed. Charlie started moving, I looked down at him. I saw a 'little friend' sitting by my feet. It started growling lowly. "Do you hear that?" Zak asked.

Aaron and Nick nodded as well as Alex. It started moving towards Charlie as he opened his eyes. A flash of light occurred. I closed my eyes for a second, and opened them to find the demon gone, but a pain in my back. Alex took Charlie and soothed him as tears were now streaming down his face.

------------------------------------------------------ Hey guys! I want to say thanks to all the lovely people that read my books. Also any name suggestions for the white shepherd?

~A