Lockdown part 1

( Don't play song yet!😉)

After set up...
"Okay, Aaron, you will be in Charlie's room with Nick. I will be in the living room and other rooms downstairs. After that, all three of us will go to the basement, okay?" Zak asked Nick and Aaron. They nodded as Alex locked them in.

Nick and Aaron went upstairs. Zak went to the living room, so I went to the living room.He turned on a static box thingy ma jig(spirit box). "Are there any spirits in the room with me?" He asked covering the top to muffle the static.

"I am." I replied with my British accent.

" Hello Alfie, how did you die?" He asked.
(Now!)

"Step-father was a devil worshipper, he took it to far one night and ambushed me in the back yard. Don't even know where my bloody body is." I said sadly. "For all I know, I could still be alive and  in a bloody coma!"

He nodded, then I heard foot steps, two sets, both male. Then I heard anotherset, heavier,as if chasing the other two.

"ZAK!!!!" ( insert Aarons girly scream😂😂😂).

Then I heard growling. "OH SHIT!" Zak said as the two ran into the room. The growling getting louder.

"Bloody hell!" I said as I jumped in front of the three.

" Archangel, move before you die!" The demon growled out pissed.

" HELL NO, I AM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR BLOODY FRIENDS! YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO BE READY TO FIGHT ME ON THE FRONT LAWN, SOLID FORM. IF I WIN, YOU SHOW ME WHERE MY BLOODY BODY IS, AND YOU AND YOUR BLOODY FRIENDS MUST LEAVE." I screamed angrily.

" Okay, I agree Archangel, but if you loose, we get your soul." He replied then disappeared.