~Prologue~

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan}

{I Don't own the picture}

-Keys-

{Y/N}:Your Name

{L/N}:Last name

{E/C}: Eye color

{H/C}: Hair color

{C/C}:Color Choice

{N/N}: Nickname 

- - -

The sound of heels clacking against the ground could be heard, as a  female with long {H/C} hair tied back in a pony tail came to a scene, one of which she never wished to see, one of which she wished didn't happen, "No , no this can't be happening , please be alright please be alright" she mumbled trying to stop the tears, life was cruel but this was even more cruel, this shouldn't be happening.

The apartment building should have been fine, it shouldn't have been targeted, but no with her luck it was, a villain had caused this all, if only she made it on time, if only she had been there , she could have stopped it from happening, or at least tried, she was a pro hero , she was supposed to save people, but she couldn't even save her own sister, she saw the ones that were able to escape the fire, she scanned them all, a little boy with green hair was held in the arms of what seemed to be a hero, but the her tears fell when she didn't see the green haired female that was almost always with him.

She made her way over to them a frown on her face, "{N/N} Chan!" the little boy yelled from the heroes arms, the hero she now noticed was someone she hadn't quite seen before, it was a male with black hair and a blank face, with goggles on his face, he was probably an underground hero, she noticed something though the young child had tear stains, he had been crying.

"Izuku where's Inko?" the female asked , she knew what was happening, she could tell by the dread, she could feel it in the air, she saw them bringing out the bodies covered in sheets, and she knew, she just knew one of them was her sisters, the tears falling blurring her vision slightly, her mask felt itchy and she felt as if she could just scream at the world.

"I-I don't know, s-she didn't come with us" the boy frowned sadly, he had no clue what death was or what it meant to loose someone, someone so close to them, yet his tears began to fall, his arms out for her to take him, and the {H/C} female took the green haired boy from the tired looking male, a frown on her face, and tears running down her face.

 "I-I'm sorry, I-I'm so sorry Izu Chan, I wish I got here sooner" she cried , hugging the boy to her chest, she couldn't take this any longer, she wasn't able to do this any longer, she couldn't she had to resin , she had to, for if it meant keeping her only living retaliative alive she would do it, she would give the world just to protect him, the little boy that loved heroes, "I wish I could of saved Inko Chan, I'm not fit to be a hero".

The young boy frowned, his tears soaking her hero costume, his hold tightening on her, he didn't want to loose her, he didn't want her to vanish to.

- - -

{A sad beginning}