Ch.17.Promise Me.

{I Don't own Bnha or Reader}

- - -

Aizawa knew something was off when his dear wife was baking an apple pie while humming in the morning, a cup of coffee held firmly in his hands as he sipped at it staring at her with narrowed eyes, their loving little cinnamon roll was covered in syrup from his pancakes somehow and he was fifteen.

"What are you planing?" He questioned the women he's chosen to be with no matter her childish and insane ways.

"What makes you think I'm planing anything Ai-Chan~" Aizawa froze at her tone as her {E/C} eyes narrowed at him, her baby bump yet to show but he was certain her hormones were on hyper drive, he wondered what those little demons were having her crave this time, maybe he was paranoid "Anyway do you want more pancakes Sho-Chan?" she turned to the boy that was trying to get his adoptive son/nephew to marry him.

"I would love some more Mother" Shoto replied cleaning the syrup off his boyfriend with a wet rag he got from somewhere, it was better than the trusty knife given to him by his soon to be mother in law, it was her blessing to him saying he was free to marry her precious son, she even trained him how to hide it in plain sight and take it out quickly, the women was truly a goddess.

"Perfect because I made more chocolate chip ones" She stated as she put the apple pie in the oven and grabbed the still steaming plate of pancakes with chocolate chip smiley faces, the twins chanted as their mother brought more pancakes, breakfast was indeed eventful though Aizawa was unable to shake the feeling something was going to happen today other than the trip he was taking his class on to the U.S.J, "Oh my look at the time hurry up and eat sweeties or you'll be late~" 

The kids ate quickly as Aizawa just slowly drank his coffee, maybe he was wrong maybe nothing bad was going to happen today, as he got up wishing his wife goodbye grabbing his sleeping bag that laid by the door and leaving.

Once her was out of sight Izu-Chan looked at his mother "So we don't tell dad what your planing Mama?" he questioned the female looking to his mom/Aunt his aunt mom.

"What Ai-Chan doesn't know won't hurt him Izu-Chan" the women giggled "Now how about I pack those pancakes for your lunch?" the two didn't refuse to the fluffy pancakes for their lunches, honestly it was a miracle they didn't have cavities from what the women fed them, she got to work making the lunch boxes this time a few extras maybe to many "Oh Izu-Chan, Sho-Chan please give these to your lovely classmates I do want them eating right, and that cutie Ura-Chan, is it wrong I want to Adopt her as my daughter?"

"If you did she can be my big sister officially!"

"So that is a yes on kidnapping her than?"

"It's not kidnapping if she consents to it boys~"

- - -

{Short but a filler enjoy}

{Random fact: Pregnant women are scary } 

{6/25/19}