Ch.12.Promise Me.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan}

- - -

"I'M COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Izuku tilted his head staring at his self proclaimed uncle with a slight sweat drop, he once looked up to All Might like all the rest, till he realized after knowing him for a while he stopped being a fan-boy to his uncle, instead he was his mom's fan boy, she was the number three hero and she had made his hero costume with the help of his siblings so he couldn't refuse since he forgot to send in the application.

Now here he was wearing said costume after his self proclaimed uncle told them to get changed and meet him outside, the green haired boy fixed his black glove, if anyone looked closely at his costume they'd see his costume looked sorta like his mom/aunts costume.

He had on a black body suit , with one black glove one green glove ,a green C on his suit, he was certain that the C was for 'Chimera' , like his mom had a S for 'Shifter' on her own suit but it was in {C/C}  , there was also a green ribbon wrapped around his waist that connected to a pouch, so yes all in all he looked like a male version of his mom sorta, just with green hair and green eyes.

His mom had given him some black boots to wear with it, the bottoms were green, he was certain she made sure that people would know that he was either her son or just a fan-boy of the number three Pro Hero, he didn't mind if anyone found out who his parents were, their reactions would be priceless.

"Izu-Chan you look so cool, I wish I gave more on how I wanted my costume to be it's a bit skin tight" Uraraka told the male, walking over in her hero costume, "Though you kinda look like the Pro Hero Shifter, are you her fanboy or something?"

"Actually she's my mom" 

"That's so cool Izu-Chan"

"I recommend backing up just a bit Uraraka-San"

"I'm just gonna go over there, later Izu-Chan, Todoroki Kun"

"Sho-Chan did you have to scare her off?"

"I Did no such thing"

"Your holding a knife Sho-Chan"

"I didn't realize I had a knife Izu-Chan"

~ ~ ~

"Sorry Kacchan but I wanna win this even if me and Ura-Chan are the heroes this has to be done" Izuku told the angry blonde, they were having a mock battle of sorts that had people pair up , leaving on person on a team alone, and Izuku got paired with the brown haired female, and the two were the heroes while the villains were Iida and Katsuki.

Katsuki had went with attacking them head on, he knew though he was gonna end up unconscious and loosing either way, he was never able to beat Izuku in a fight, he would never admit to the loss though or the fact he was afraid of the boy, so here he was fighting and before he got a chance to attacked a rag was placed over his mouth and nose, and his last thought was 'Damn Nerd' before he went unconscious.

Uraraka just blinked unsure of how to think of this, a cinnamon roll just took out an explosive hedgehog, she needed to learn his way's she wouldn't have been able to do what he did at that speed, she now held even more respect for the green haired cinnamon roll, and fear for Todoroki Shoto.

All because of what happened earlier, he had some how gotten a knife and was pointing it at while giving her a blank look with his arm around Izuku's waist, yeah she was kinda afraid of the male, maybe later she'd learn how to deal with a person holding a knife.

~ ~ ~

"And the Hero team wins, though next time young Midoriya please refrain from drugging one of our students" All might sweat dropped at the young boy, he sucked at this teaching thing , he also sucked at picking a successor , for his power was passed onto a kid that was probably secretly a serial killer, it would be fine, hopefully.

"But I just used the Chloroform auntie Z gave me"

"I also have some on me from Z"

"Please refrain from hanging out with  Zaire she's a bad influence"

"Wait You know Dream-walker?"

"She's my aunt!"

"She will soon be mine as well, refrain from speaking and or looking at Izu-Chan he is mine"

"Todoroki-San please put away the knife"

"I again do not understand how I keep getting a knife, it must be a reflex"

"Or a sign your bat shit insane"

- - -

{Rule 7?: Don't question Shoto when he has a knife}

{I'm worried I don't know where Shoto got that knife}