Ch.5.Promise Me.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan }

- - -

"Okay Izu Chan your old enough to start your training, it won't be easy my little cinnamon roll but it will make you stronger, just like me, if you want to be a hero it's not all about relying on your quirk, you gotta know how to protect yourself if your quirk ain't an option" the {H/C} female explained, "You also gotta memorize a bunch of tests, for all I know you could be a prodigy Izu-Chan".

"I'm ready Mom bring it on!" the Five year old shouted cutely, his Quirk had began to show itself and the young boy was over-joyed, apparently he was able to copy abilities from other animals, he had accidentally discovered it when petting a cat, and before he knew it he had cat ears, a tail, cat claws and his vision was enhanced he also had gotten sharper teeth.

After that he had been taken back to see the doctor named Brandy again, the young boy though the brown haired male was strange , either way he got to call his quirk 'Chimera' , he thought it sounded cool and he was pretty sure he could combine animals in  the near by future.

Needless to say {Y/N} had gotten so many pictures that day, he was just so cute, and now they would begin training, speaking of the boy's quirk it would seem he had gotten the same as his aunt or self proclaimed mother, she had finally told him her quirk, and who best to teach you your quirk than the person with the same one?

Apparently the older female had barely used it due to the fact she didn't rely on her quirk much, and the fact that she had more than one was a surprise, the same could be said for young Izuku, he not only got his aunt's quirk but a mix of his parents, so he'd be extremely powerful in the nearby future.

"Your gonna be so strong Izu-Chan"

"Yeah I'ma beat up all the bad guys!"

~ ~ ~

Six year old Izuku tilted her head to the side staring up at a tall looking male with a flaming beard and mustache, he didn't like the vibe this guy gave off, it screamed 'I'm a major Jack***', what he couldn't process was the fact this man came to see his mom, whom wasn't home at the moment , she was out with his dad at the moment.

"Where is  {L/N}?" 

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers" the boy stated , and raised his hand slowly flipping the guy off before slamming the door in his face,  he felt like he did a good thing, he ignored the males angry yelling from outside the door.

 When his self proclaimed parents got back he told them he flipped off flaming trash can, needless to say the {H/C} girl was laughing and Aizawa smirked ruffling the boys hair.

~ ~ ~

"You may kiss the bride you lazy person" A bored voice stated, black hair falling in her face, covering her eyes, as she stood in-front of Aizawa and {Y/N}, the two finally tying the not, about time , everyone in this small town knew one of them would propose.

And of course the {H/C} female did it, and soon the two kissed, many cheered, the Eight year old Izuku threw flower petals at them, he liked this job, the young boy was growing up to be quite innocent , and his training was tough.

Today he got a break due to his now official parents tying the knot, with a secret wedding with only a few people, whom were friends with his 'mom' aka his aunt.

He enjoyed stuffing his face with cake, and seeing his childhood friend again, whom seemed awed by the boy's quirk, yet at the same time very jealous , but Bakugou  wouldn't say it out loud, and he knew he couldn't pick on the boy.

Hell the green haired boy had two hero parents, one being the third Pro Hero, no the blonde wouldn't dare bully him, in another life they probably weren't as close as they were in this one.

~ ~ ~

"Izu-Chan your gonna be a big brother!"

"So You have a baby growing in you now Mom?" Nine year old Izuku asked with a tilt of his head, he of course knew where babies came from, he wasn't an idiot he was very smart for someone his age.

"Yep , now I must go find some chips to snack upon"

"Have fun!"

- - -

{Part one of the time skip chapter, yeah I'm doing this, also it may be moving to fast, but I kinda don't mind that much}