Ch.7.Promise Me.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan}

- - -

"Your so cute Kari-Chan" Eleven year old Izuku giggled lifting up his little sister  Hikari or Kari, his little brother stared at him while chewing on a blanket, his name was Usagi , the twins were quite cute and about one year of age now, he loved his siblings , and unlike most kids he wasn't jealous of his cute little siblings.

His time with his siblings was interrupted by a knock at the front door, he had been left at home with his siblings his mom and dad were out for the day, and the one that was babysitting them was tied up in the basement, because Izuku found him to annoying, he kinda respected Present Mic as a hero but that guy was to loud so Izu had render the man unconscious, tied him up and locked him in the basement.

The young boy got up walking towards the door, Kari held in his arms as he used his free hand to open the door, just to tilt his head and frown, "Oh It's you Flaming Trash man" The eleven year old nodded, and the number two hero Endeavour just gave the child a look of dislike, "My Mom's not home so do leave".

"She is never here when I ask, allow me inside child I know your lying" The taller male told the kid annoyed, a red and white haired boy stood a bit away from him, around Izuku's age, he was only here because his father said something about more training.

"Kari-Chan this is an example of a bad man" Izuku told his sister with a straight face, shifting his little sister in his arms, "I Do not want any cookies your selling mister trash man, if you don't want to end up in our basement I suggest you leave".

"IZUKU LET ME OUT OF THIS BASEMENT YOU YOUNG MAN!" Present Mic yelled from the basement, due to his quirk you could hear him loud and clear.

"I Knew I should have gagged him" Izuku frowned, "Auntie Z told me you need to gag them, I forgot to do so, How about your my next attempt!" the cinnamon roll placed his sister down gently and was gone now holding a rag over Endeavour's mouth and nose, the older man didn't have time to throw him off and the cloth didn't catch on fire , and Endeavour fell forward with a loud 'Thump' onto the porch, Izuku looked at the red and white haired boy deciding to grab him and took him inside, "Your my new best friend" , he shut the front door leaving   the annoying red haired man outside unconscious on the porch.

"I don't know you, though I would like to know you I am Todoroki Shoto" The young red and white haired boy told his new self proclaimed friend, he believed it wouldn't hurt to befriend this green haired male, his first friend it would seem.

"I'm Izuku, you can call me Izu Chan , okay Sho-Chan!" The eleven year old smiled brightly and for once Shoto felt warm and fuzzy inside, thinking he needed to protect this small 'innocent' boy, whom was his age.

~ ~ ~

"And that is how you dispose of a body Sho-Chan" A Thirteen year old Izuku told and thirteen year old Shoto, whom was taking notes of this from his best friend, the youngest Todoroki had decided he hated his father so he had asked for tips on how to get rid of his father.

His Father didn't like him spending time with the son of his other rival, yet Shoto could care less, he had made a vow, a vow to protect this innocent boy and always be there for him, he had things to do , "Thank you Izu-Chan for telling me in detail of how to dispose of a body, and for this book of various poisonous plants" the hot and cold boy stated, he would dispose of anyone who wanted to take His Izu-Chan from him.

"Your Welcome Sho-Chan!" the boy smiled brightly, yes Shoto would dispose of anyone whom dared stand in his way of his Izuku.

"Boy's I made you some snacks~" 

Well everyone but the green haired males family, he loved them like his own family, he wished it was his, "Izu-Chan let's get married"

"Were only thirteen Sho-Chan!"

"My Babies growing up!" the {H/C} female cried, causing her thirteen year old son to blush brightly.

- - -

{Rule 2: Don't touch what belongs to Shoto }