Turles X Reader

You were in your nice and comfy home, wearing your most soft and comfortable pj's. You were just planning on having a day to yourself by watching some good ol Christmas movies while eating Christmas sweets and drinking hot coco. You totally deserved this after a long hard two weeks of nothing but work and stress.

You were in the kitchen making your hot coco and getting some popcorn made until suddenly your phone began to ring. You look to see who was calling and it was your buddy, Turles. You answer your phone. "Hello?" You answered. "Hey.. Ummm.... Whatcha doin?" He responded back awkwardly. You giggled a little at him. "Oh, nothing. Just relaxing at home. What about you?" You replied as you poured the hot milk into your mug.

"Oh, cool. I'm just.. Chilling at the park I guess. Hey, umm. Do you mind if I come over?" Turles said. You thought about it for a moment. "Hmm.. Well... I guess having a friend over would be nice." You responded. You could sense Turles smiling over the phone. "Great! See you in a few minutes!" Turles then quickly hung up. You shrugged your shoulders and placed your phone on the counter. Even though this was supposed to be your you day, a little bit of company never hurt. Especially if it was with your pal, Turles.

As you get your hot coco made along with your popcorn, you hear the door bell ring. You go to the door and answer it, seeing Turles. You give him a friendly smile. "Hey, Turles!" You greeted him. "Hey! I hope I'm not intruding." He said. You hug him tightly and he hugs you back. "Not at all! Come on in! I made some popcorn and hot coco." You let go of him and invited him inside your home.

He nods his head and walks on in and you close the door. He looks around you're house and admires it. "Nice place. I don't think I've been here before." Turles said with his arms crossed. "Thanks! I've recently decorated it for the holidays. Would you like to take a seat on the couch as I make you some hot coco?" You smiled. He blushes a little and quickly nods his head. "Oh! Uh, sure." He replied.

You walk back into the kitchen to go and prepare the hot coco for him as he just sat on the couch and waited patiently for you. "Would you like some whip cream and marshmallows with your hot coco?" You asked from the kitchen. "Marshmallows alone is fine, thank you." Turles replied. You eventually come back into the room with his hot coco and handed it over to him. "Here you go." You smiled down at him. He smiles back and takes the mug. "Thank you." He replied.

You sit next to him and start up a Christmas movie from the TV. Turles looks at the TV confused. "What is this?" He asked. You look at him and tilt your head a little. "What? Oh! It's a Christmas movie." You said. "Yeah, but what kind of Christmas movie is this?" He responded back. You felt stupid all of a sudden for not knowing what he meant the first time. "Oh, goodness! Silly me! This movies called Santa Claus is coming to town." You replied and blushed a little ai embarrassment.

He looks at you and smirks. "Oh? What's a Santa Claus?" He asked. You laugh a little at him. "You've never heard of Santa Claus?" You asked, hoping that he was just joking around with you, but he was serious. You stopped laughing and cleared your throat as you tried to compose yourself. "Oh dear.. Umm... Well, Santa Claus is this jolly and loving person who gives gifts to all the good people in the world once a year on Christmas Eve night." You tried explaining to the curious Saiyan.

He tilts his head at you and places his hand on his chin. "Huh, interesting. What happens if you've been bad?" He asks. "Well, Santa will either give you coal or nothing for Christmas." You responded. Turles blinked a couple of times. "Huh.." He said. "Here, just watch the movie. It'll explain everything." You unpause the movie and continue to watch it with Turles.

Turles appeared to be attached to the movie after twenty minutes of watching it. You thought it was kind of cute the way he was just paying close attention to the movie. The movie eventually ends and you look at Turles with a smile. "So, what did you think?" You asked. Turles turns his attention away from the screen to look at you. "I thought it was nice." He replied. "Would you like some more coco?" You asked.