Goku Black/Zamasu X Reader

You hit the wall hard and break right through it. You hung over the now broken wall, out of breath, bloodied and bruised. This was one brutal fight. You never struggled this much with fighting someone before. These guys were monsters. "Come on now. Is that all you got, mortal?" A voice said from behind you. You suddenly notice yourself being lifted from the rubble.

Black turns you around to face him as he evilly smirks at you and chuckles under his breath. "My, you look battered up, sweetheart." Black mocked. You snarled at him as he tried booping your forehead. You go in to bite his finger and he quickly takes it away. "You're quite vicious. How adorable." Black said and cups your face.

He inches his face to yours and pecks your lips. You were taken back by it as he drops you to the ground. "We'll be back when you're really ready, but for now, I bid thee a farewell." Zamasu said. You glared at the two beings as they floated up in the air, staring down at you with their smug faces.

"You bastards..." You said and spat out some blood from your mouth. Black and Zamasu take off as you tried to get back on your feet, but to no avail. You were too injured. You collapse and blackout.

Hours pass and you finally wake up in the underground bunker and see Trunks staring down at you. "You alright, (y/n)?" Trunks asked. You look around as your vision tried to adjust. "I think so.. Ugh.. My head.. How long was I out for?" You said. "I would guess around ten hours. I found you badly injured and brought you back here to recover. What the hell were you thinking trying to fight Zamasu and Black all by yourself?" Trunks replied with a stern look on his face.

"Ten hours? Yikes.. I mean.. I thought I was strong enough to take them on..." You said. "Well, obviously you weren't. You had me worried sick that you were going to die, (y/n)! Do you really want to put me through that? To lose someone else that I deeply care about?" Trunks responded. You were taken back by his anger and looked away from him.

"I'm sorry.." You replied. Trunks sighs and places his hand on top of yours. "It's fine. I'm just glad you're alright." Trunks slightly smiles at you. You smile back and rub your thumb on his index and middle finger. "I just can't afford to lose you too." Trunks said. You slightly nodded. "I know.."

You sit up and Trunks hugs you. You hug him back and eventually broke the embrace. "I'll see you in a little bit. You should get some rest." Trunks said and walks out of the room, leaving you by yourself. You look at your bandaged wrapped hand and the thought of Zamasu and Black appeared in your thoughts. You clenched your fist hard, breaking open the wound from the palm of your hand. Blood begins to leak through your bandages and drips on your bare legs.

You planned to train your hardest to defeat those villainous scum. You didn't care if you weren't fully recovered. There was no time to recover. You get yourself off the bed and felt a sharp pain in your right leg. You yelped at the unexpected pain and almost fell to the ground. You push yourself back up and limp away from your bed and into the training room.

You finally make it into the training room and quietly closed the door and locked it. You walk further into the room and sit on one of the benches. You take a deep breath in through your nose and held it in for a few seconds then took a deep breath out through your mouth. You stood up and repeated the process.

You limp towards the middle of the room and stand there. You crack your neck and hands, preparing your body to train. You close your eyes and see the people that you love and want to protect. Your mind especially focused on Trunks who you felt very close to. He was always there for you since the beginning of the apocalypse. You felt that you had a very close bond with him and didn't want anything to happen to him.

He was the only person you had left and if Zamasu and Black ever touched him, you'd take them down with a swift blow. You felt your blood begin to heat up and boil as anger  and hatred filled your mind. The thought of those two hurting or killing Trunks and everyone else, made you feel so angry. So spiteful. Zamasu and Blacks faces appeared in your mind