Nappa X Reader

You were sitting on your couch, playing on a little handheld console to pass the time since you couldn't think of anything else to do. Nappa walks in and sees you playing on your console. "Hah, playing on that silly little thing? What are you, four?" He asked with a smirk. "At least I don't play with dolls.." You fired back as you kept your concentration on the game you were playing. Nappa didn't take too kindly to your insult. "Hey! You shut your trap!" Nappa snapped.

"Not until you shut yours first then maybe I'll be a little nicer to you." You replied. Nappa grumbled under his breath and decides to sit next to you with his arms crossed. "So, what kind of stupid game are you playing anyway?" Nappa asked a little curious. "The amazing adventures of Toku and Mai. Nothing you'll be interested in." You answered. Nappa takes a little peek at the game that you were playing. "Looks pretty stupid to me." Nappa said. "Well, ya see? I told you you wouldn't be interested." You said as you kept playing the game.

It was silent for almost a minute and Nappa finally speaks again. "Could I... Maybe play it a little?" Nappa asked looking left to right frantically. You paused your game and looked at him. "I thought you said it looked stupid?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "I-it does, but I'm also a bit curious as to how stupid it is.." Nappa responded. You rolled your eyes at him and let him take over the console. You told him what he had to do in the game and Nappa nodded in understanding.

He starts playing the game and all he kept doing was dying since he sucked at it. "Urgh! Why do I keep on dying?!" Nappa questioned. "Gee... Maybe it's because you keep walking right into the cliff instead of jumping over it to the other side....." You pointed out a bit annoyed. Nappa blushed with embarrassment. "Oh... Uhh... I knew that! I was just testing you obviously! Hahah! Okay, here we go!" Nappa said. His character falls down the cliff again. Nappa starts sweating profusely. "You don't remember how to jump, do you?" You asked. "Maybe..." Nappa replied.

You sighed and chuckled a bit. "Press that button right there." You pointed. Nappa looks at the X button and presses it, making the character jump. Nappa's eyes lit up. "Woah." He said. "Yeah.. Woah.. You pressed a button and your character reacted to it now let's get on with the game." You teased. "Yeah, yeah, yeah.." Nappa continues to play the game and eventually he gets pass level one after thirty five minutes.

"Yeah! I did it!" Nappa cheered. "Took you long enough..." You mumbled under your breath. "Let's see if you can pass level two and hopefully you'll pass it at a quicker pace.." You said to Nappa. "Psh! Of course I can! Watch and learn!" Nappa said with confidence. He plays through level two and eventually beats it. "Yatsy!" Nappa cheered. "Wha? Oh, yeah.. You finally beat level two after dying like, I don't know, forty two times.. You're so pathetic in this game.." You responded.

Nappa gives you a look. "You're just jealous because I could do better than you." Nappa replied. "Nappa, I've beaten like fifty levels already with most of my rankings being platinum. You'll never get to my level of mastery." You said with a smirk. "Oh, yeah? Well, let me tell you something, I'm a saiyan warrior and saiyan warriors win all the time." Nappa said. "This is a video game we're talking about. Not the army..." You pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah. Same thing." Nappa replied. A sweat drop appeared on the back of your head. "Huh?" Nappa continues on playing and you watched. He died quite a lot in the game, but he eventually makes it towards the last boss after maybe eight hours of gameplay. "Finally! I'm about to face the final boss!" Nappa cheered. Your eyes lit up a bit in surprise. You couldn't believe he actually made it to the last boss.

"I thought you would never make it." You said. "Tch. Of course I would eventually make it. Just takes patience is all." Nappa replied as he starts fighting the boss. You watched as Nappa tried beating the boss. He dies. "Damn it..." He murmured. "Dang. Not even close to beating him." You teased. Nappa gave you a look. "Shut up." Nappa responded and tried again. "A second times the charm." Nappa said as he continued to fight against the boss.

He loses again. "Urgh..." He growls. You start chuckling a little. "What's so funny?" Nappa questioned. "Oh.. Nothing." You smiled. Nappa raises an eyebrow at you and rolls his eyes. He tries again to defeat the boss. This time he was getting close to beating him, but sadly loses again. "Ugh! I'll never defeat him!" Nappa rages. You chuckle again at him. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Nappa asked.

"Well, duh. Of course I am. It's very entertaining to see you fail." You smirked. "Oh, yeah?" Nappa responded. You nodded. "Yep." Nappa looks back at the screen and tries again. "I'll show you. I'll win against this freak." Nappa plays and plays and almost defeats the boss. "Almost got it!" Nappa said, feeling excited. He was finally going to beat the final boss until suddenly the final boss pulls an out of nowhere attack and Nappa dies once again leaving him raging. "Ahhhhhhh!! Curses! How is that even fair at all?!" Nappa raged.

"Aww, so sad. Better luck next time, baldy sour." You patted Nappa on the shoulder and started to laugh. Nappa scrunches his face up. "Baldy sour?" Nappa frowns and places down your handheld console on the table. His shadow hovers over you. You notice this and stop laughing as you looked up at him. He tackles you down, making you scream.

Vegeta and Raditz heard your screams from the other room. "What the hell?" Vegeta questioned. They both run out of the room and head towards the room where you and Nappa were. They make it into the room and see Nappa on top of you, tickling you. "How do ya like them apples, huh?!" Nappa said as he tormented you. You were screaming and laughing as you desperately tried pushing him off. "Get off of me you big muscular Oompa Loompa!" You yelled.

Nappa tickles you more as you continue to scream and laugh. Raditz and Vegeta looked at each other and looked back at the scene that was taking place. "I'm going to bed..." Vegeta said as he walked off. "Tch. Same here." Raditz followed behind.