Goku X Reader

(Sorry if this story is a bit dull and boring. I rushed it a bit and couldn't think of a good plot at the time. ^~^ Merry Christmas!)

The day was cold and the sun was shining. You were passed out on your couch after binge watching one of your favorite shows last night. Your phone goes off, waking you up. You take your phone and look to see who was calling you. You answer your phone and put your phone to your ear. "Hello?" You yawned.

"Hey, (y/n)! Did I wake you? You sound tired." Bulma said over the phone. "Huh? Oh, no not at all." You replied and rubbed your tired eyes. "Oh, good! I was just calling to see if maybe you got Goku a present yet for Christmas. It's Christmas eve, ya know." Bulma said. "Christmas eve? Today??" You were suddenly feeling more awake now.

"I'm guessing you didn't get him a gift yet..." Bulma sighed. "I just lost track of the days is all." You responded, feeling quite embarrassed and ashamed of yourself. "(Y/n)! Tomorrows Christmas!" Bulma almost yelled over the phone. "I know, I know. Don't pressure me!" You said. "You should go out immediately before you forget again before tomorrow." Bulma insisted. "Why can't you do it?" You asked.

"I've already got him gifts. You have to do your part now." Bulma explained. You sighed. "Alright.. I'll go out in a minute to find Goku a gift for Christmas." You said. "Now that's what I like to hear! Talk to you later, alright?" Bulma said. "Okay. Talk to you later." You replied back and hung up.

You look at the time on your phone and it read 11:45AM. You groaned and forced yourself off the couch. Time to start the day. You take a shower, put on a new pair of clothes, brushed your teeth, grabbed your bag and headed out the door. You drove to the mall seeing how there were a lot of neat stores in there and there was bound to be something that you could find Goku for Christmas.

You head into the mall and started looking around. The place was decorated with festive and beautiful lights and decor. It was also pretty packed. No surprise since Christmas was tomorrow. Eh, oh well. It made you feel in the Christmas spirit and made you feel excited to shop. You look to see which store to look into first. You spot a clothing store and decided to check there first.

You head into the store and looked around at the clothes. You search around a little bit and find an ugly Christmas sweater that had colored cotton fluff all over it with a dragon wearing a Christmas hat and smiling while hugging a Christmas tree with its long body. You picture Goku wearing it and the image of him wearing the sweater with his awkward smile made you giggle.

You definitely would have to think about getting it for him. You look through the clothing wrack more and found a nice flannel. You pictured Goku wearing it and a small blush formed on your face. You quickly shake the image out of your head and slapped yourself across the face. "Woah, girl. Take it easy." You said to yourself. "I guess I could get him both the ugly sweater and the flannel." You dart your eyes around the place. "Maybe I should get him some jeans too... A-and a white T-shirt! With umm... I don't know.. Maybe just a plain white T-shirt. Yeah, that should do it." You said as you took the ugly Christmas sweater and flannel in your arms and continued to look around the store for anymore items.

Once you got everything, you went up to the register and payed for the clothes and exited out of the store. "There! Now I got Goku's gifts! Now I can go back home and... Oh.. But... What if these gifts aren't enough? What if he's not into them? I don't even have wrapping paper or gift bags or bows to decorate all his gifts in.." You look at all the stores that were available to you to shop in and your eyes sparkled.

"One of these stores must have the absolute perfect gift for him!" You make your way to the stores in front of you and shopped in almost all of them. You shopped for hours and eventually got done. You bought a bit too much than planned and probably spent over five hundred dollars on gifts for one person, but you felt satisfied and couldn't wait to wrap them all up once you got home.