Raditz X Reader (My best friends saiyan brother. pt.2)

You and Goku eventually got done gaming together and decided to go outside and walk for a bit along with Raditz who followed behind you two. It felt like such a lovely day. It wasn't too hot nor too cold and the breeze felt nice. You could also hear the trees rustling a bit in the breeze making it all the more relaxing. It made you forget about your anxieties about Goku's brother.

You look to Goku and Goku looks at you and smiles. You smile back and look behind yourself at Raditz who seemed a bit distracted. He eventually notices you looking at him and looks at you back. You felt yourself get a bit shy and quickly look away from him. "Hey (y/n)?" Goku spoke.

"Huh?" You responded. "Do you think that we should let Raditz train with us?" Goku asked. "What?! I mean... I don't know, Goku." You replied nervously. "Why? It be kinda interesting to have him train with us. He could learn a thing or two especially if he learned from you. You're pretty good at training." Goku said. "Er! M-me?! I don't know about that." You laughed nervously and quickly placed your hands in your pockets.

Goku chuckles at you. "What are you two whispering about?" Raditz spoke. You froze up. You and Goku stop walking and turn to Raditz. "We were just thinking about maybe letting you train with us! That's if you want to of course!" Goku smiled. You felt yourself die a little inside. Raditz crossed his arms. "Well, I suppose I could spar with you two. I'm sure it'll be easy to take the girl down." Raditz said.

You frowned. "Now listen here you creep! I'm a lot stronger than you so you better watch your tongue!" You yelled. Raditz snickered. "I highly doubt that. Even IF you are, I'm sure there are ways of weakening you." Raditz smirked. You growled and turned away from him. "I have no weaknesses so go ahead and try." You said. "So does that mean Raditz gets to train with us?!" Gokus eyes sparkle.

"Yeah, sure! He can go right ahead, but he shouldn't expect me to go easy on him. Not one bit." You answered. "Eeee!! Awesome! When should we start training together?! I can't wait!" Goku asked all giddy like. "We can start the training when we get back to my house." You replied. "Well, then there's no time to waste!" Goku said and suddenly lifted you up from off the ground, surprising you. "What the?!" You yelled.

"Let's go! Come on, Raditz!" Goku said sounding all excited and flew off with you over his shoulder. "GOKU!!!!" You shouted. Raditz follows behind and you all eventually get back to your house. You three were in your backyard, ready to train. Well, you might not have been as ready as Goku and Raditz. You were definitely not looking forward to this.

"Alright so me and (y/n) will spar together first to demonstrate what you're going to be up against." Goku said to Raditz. "Yeah, yeah. Go on." Raditz replied. Goku nods at him and turns to you. You both get in your fighting stances, preparing to fight. Goku powers up into his super saiyan form and charges at you at lightning speed. You act quickly and dodged his incoming attacks.

You try landing your fast punches on Goku. He blocks them, but your punches manage to push him back. You go for his gut and managed to hit it with your fist. Goku grabs a hold of your arm and pulls you towards him and punches you. You go flying backwards. You do a backflip and try to anchor yourself as your feet slid on the ground. You then fly towards him and land a few hits on Goku, making him tumble backwards a bit.

He powers up more and turns super saiyan two and charges towards you. You smirk as you felt excitement take over you. This was invigorating. Fighting Goku always excited you. His power always seemed limitless which made fighting him all the more amusing. You swiftly dodge his incoming punches and start punching Goku.

Goku goes faster with his fists and finally lands ten punches on you. You fall backwards and hit the ground. Goku starts shooting ki blasts at you as you were down. They hit around you, blowing up dust and dirt around you. Goku stops shooting his ki blasts and waits to see if he landed any of his ki blasts on you. As the debris cleared up, Goku saw that you were gone.