Chapter 22

Nanatili sa pagkakaupo si Freya habang patuloy sa tahimik na pagluha. Naramdaman niya ang pagbubukas ng pinto kaya naman agad niyang pinahid ang basang pisngi. Hindi niya na kailangang pang lumingon upang kilalanin kung sino ito. His presence is the only one that can make her heart beat this way.

Naramdaman ng ang paghinto nito sa likuran niya. She tried to hold back her tears but she's failing. "W-why?" Naisatinig niya. She don't have any memories of what had happened but she can feel the pain. The pain of being rejected.  It's unbearable. "W-what did I do? Is it because I came from Tenebrae? Is it because I am his daughter?" Nakayukong tanong niya habang impit na lumuluha.

Noctis walk around her and stop in her front. She can see regret and pain in his eyes. Umupo ito ng patingkayad upang magpantay sila. He brush her tears and pulled her to a tight hug. She can't help but to cry more on his shoulder.

"No. I don't care wherever you came from, I don't care about your past or whoever blood runs in your veins." He said that makes her feel more emotional. Gumanti si Freya ng yakap sa kanya habang patuloy lang sa pagluha.
"Patawarin mo ako Freya. I got scared, I'm so scared  for your life. I can't afford to put you in danger. I'd rather choose to lose you than to see you die." He confessed making her heart ache more.

She cried endlessly in his arms. Her mind can't recall his face or his name, but her heart can never forget him, his presence, his touch, and most of all his kisses. Kumalas siya kay Noctis at sinalubong ang mga mata nito.

"Noct," She whispered and look at his lips. "I want to remember you, I want to remember how we met, how we argue, how we kiss and how we made love. Please, help me remember." Mahinang pakiusap niya. Noctis eyes darken in lust.

Hindi naman siya nito binigo. He close the distance between them and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Freya pulled his nape closer to deepen the kiss. She closed her eyes as she follow his lead to the beat of the music that only the two of them can hear. 🙄

❤️❤️❤️
The next morning

"Nyx, Vincent!" Freya exclaimed upon seeing the two in the dining table the next morning. Noctis mark bring back her lost memories. The old mark has already faded because of the rejection. She can't help but smile. Maybe they are right, love is much sweeter the second time around. That's what she feels right now.

Akmang lalapitan niya ang dalawa upang yakapin ng may humapit sa bewang niya. "Noct.." alanganin niyang bigkas sa pangalan nito.

His strong arms encircled her waist in a possessive way. "Don't go near them, it's bad for you and our baby." He whispered and guided her towards his seat.

"C'mon Noct, don't be jealous. Luna is almost a sister for me." Nangingiting asar dito ni Vincent. Hindi niya maiwasan ang mapangiti ng parang tuksong bumalik sa ala-ala niya ang pagseselos noon ni Noctis kay Vincent.

Iginiya siya ni Noctis sa upuan na pinapagitnaan nito at ni Light. "Now I remember." Wika ni Freya saka humarap kay Vincent. "How come you choose to be on Noctis side? The last time I check you were into each other's neck." Nagtatakang tanong ng Luna.

"Simple." Umangat ang tingin ni Freya kay Aranea na biglang sumulpot sa likod ni Vincent. "He is mated to me." She said and pull Vincent's neck into a kiss.

Napaawang ang bibig niya. Hindi dahil sa torrid french kiss nila early in this morning but because of what she said. Nagtatakang napatingin siya kay Noctis. "How come na naging mate ng malditang mangkukulam na yan si Vincent?"

Nagkibit balikat lang si Noctis na tila ba sinasabing blame it to the moon goddess.

❤️❤️❤️

Nakatayo ang Luna sa asotea habang pinapanood ang pagsasanay ng ilang pack warriors sa field. Two nights from now it will be the big night kaya naman naghahanda ang mga pack warriors. Noctis is preparing for any attacks coming from Tenebrae. She's sure that her brother, Ravus, is either preparing or planning on how to get her from Noctis's lair. She can't help but to feel scared for both of the pack. She's been in Tenebrae for months. All of the warrior respected and protected her even if it cost thier life. It sad to know that they will be fighting with thier life because of unending wars between the two packs.

"I can feel your that your anxious. Care to tell me what seems to be the problem babe?" Gulat na napalingon si Freya kay Noctis. His strong arms encircled her waist in a protective manner. Hindi niya man lang naramdaman ang presensiya ng paglapit nito.

"Nothing really. Natatakot lang ako, knowing my brother. He will do everything to free my Father. Natatakot ako sa maaring kahinatnan ng pack sa sandaling makalaya si Ama." Pagamin ko dito.

"As long as you're safe, so we are. Don't worry to much about it. I won't let any harm come to you." Pagaasure nito sa kanya.

Yumakap siya kay Noctis para kalmahin ang takot na nasa dibdib niya. She can't help but to feel scared for her unborn baby too. He's the firstborn in both packs. Since she has the black diamond mark, it means that her first born will be Tenebrae's heir to the Throne and since her baby is also the first born of Noctis it means that he is also the hier to the throne of Niflheim. She can't help but to feel scared for her son's life. The corruption inside the Tenebrae pack and Niflheim hatred towards the Tenebrae pack will surely cause harm to her unborn child.

"Ehem!" Sabay silang napalingon ni Noctis sa trying hard na tikhim mula sa bungad ng asotea. She can't helped herself but to blush upon seeing promto's teasing smirk while looking at them.

"What brought you here?" Tanong ni Noctis kaya napabaling ang tingin ni Promto dito.

"A messenger from Tenebrae pack has arrived and hand this." Sagot nito sabay abot ng isang scroll na kulay ginto kay Noctis.

Naramdaman ng Luna ang pagtiim ng bagang ni Noctis matapos basahin ang scroll. Indikasyon na anuman ang laman niyon ay may masamang balita para sa kanila. Ibinaba ni Noctis ang scroll sa kalapit na mesa saka humarap kay Freya.

"Get dress my Luna, we're going to welcome your brother together." He command and give her a quick kiss on her forehead.

Kahit puno ng kaba sa pagkakabanggit ni Noctis sa kapatid nito ay pinilit ng Luna na tumango.

"Promto, assemble the pack warriors. I'll meet you in the field after a minute." He instructed. Tumango lang si Promto saka mabilis na tumalima.

Humarap si Noctis kay Freya. He pulled her closer and inhaled her scent to calm his wolf. "They'll be here in an hour or two so I want you to be ready. Don't be scared. Dadaan muna sila sa ilalim ng bangkay ko bago ka nila makuha." He said and give her a peck on the lips. He left her in the room to meet his pack and give her privacy to change her dress.

Malalim na buntong hininga ang pinakawalan ng Luna ng makaalis na si Noctis. Habang tumatagal ay mukhang nagiging komplikado ang sitwasyon nila

❤️❤️❤️

Hi guys! Sorry if I am not able to update yesterday. I'm quite busy for Christmas shopping plus right now I'm sick. Really sick. Lahat ata ng kinakain ko isinusuka ko lang pati na din gamot. I hope to get better this day kasi I have work tomorrow. 😭😭😭

Thank you again for reading. I wuv you!

💐💐💐