Chapter 34

Fenris P.O.V.

Namamangha akong napatitig sa likod ng palad ko kung nasaan nakaguhit ang symbolo ng Leviathan. It's power and soul is now mine. Veins in my hand started to disappear but the color of my eyes remains the same.

"You made it!" Napalingon ako kay Light na bigla na lang itong sumulpot mula sa kung saan

Yeah, I did. With the help from a worthless mutt. Inikot ko ang tingin sa paligid upang hanapin ang presensiya ni Nyx ngunit mukhang nakalayo na ito. That damn mutt sure is irritating. I'll make sure to paid him a visit one of this day.

"What's your next plan now Noctis?" Tanong ni Light sa akin na muling nagpabalik ng tingin ko rito.

I smirk upon noticing the name she used to address me. "Name is Fenris young lady." I stated.

Bahagyang nagsalubong ang kilay nito sa sinabi ko. "You are such a cocky wolf Fenris." Naiiling na komento nito.

Nagkibit balikat ang ako sa sinabi nito. "We need to go back to the pack house. I need to talk to Sarah." I said and walk towards the waiting carriage. For now, I need to know the location of the black dragon. Though I am not even sure if this new power I have acquired is enough to defeat it.

❤️❤️❤️

Fast forward

"Freya, I know you can hear me right know." Wika ko sa harap ng salamin. "I need you to summon me. I want to talk to Sarah."

In just a second everything around me started to change. From a grand victorian room to an empty darkness. The mirror in front of me started to vanish like a smoke.

"Noctis, what happened? I can feel that you're in battle a while ago." Malamyos na tinig ng aking mate ang nagpalingon sa akin.

Napangiti ako ng masilayan ang maamo nitong mukha. Looking at her worried eyes makes me feel like she deserves all of my hardwork. I miss her so damn much and I can't wait to get her out of this hell.

Hindi ko mapigilang haplusin ang pisngi niyo ng makalapit ito sa akin. "Don't stress yourself too much my Luna. It will take more than just a dragon to kill me." Malambing kong sabi rito.

Bahagyang kumunot ang noo nito. "You are not Noctis..." She muttered.

❤️❤️❤️

Freya's P.O.V.

Tumiim ang mga mata nito sa binigkas ko. I take a small step backwards and take a look at the man in front of me. His eyes has shades of violet and darker than it's usual color. I know that he is the man I love but he is somehow different, darker..