Powers Explained

Chakra (You have all the bloodlines):

· Boil Release

· Byakugan

· Crystal Release

· Dark Release

· Explosion Release

· Iburi Clan's Kekkei Genkai

· Ice Release

· Jōgan

· Jūgo's Clan's Kekkei Genkai

· Ketsuryūgan

· Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai

· Lava Release

· Magnet Release

· Mangekyō Sharingan

· Mud Release

· Ranmaru's Kekkei Genkai

· Rinnegan

· Ryūzetsu's Kekkei Genkai

· Sakon and Ukon's Kekkei Genkai

· Scorch Release

· Sharingan

· Shikotsumyaku

· Steel Release

· Storm Release

· Swift Release

· Tenseigan

· Wood Release

Ki/Chi : The user can create, shape, and manipulate Ki/Chi. By learning to harness this inner latent energy, they can gain superhuman capabilities and use them in cases of extreme combat. Some examples include physically manifesting all of their inner strength and unleashing it to the fullest extent of its power through sheer force of will.

The control of one's chi can allow extraordinary abilities, strength, speed, durability, and reflexes, or in some cases, enabling the use of enhanced awareness, energy blasts, elemental manipulation, and sometimes invulnerability. In different cases, the user can produce chi by channeling the energy through the physical body or by using the natural energy of the planet or cosmos.

God Ki: the Upgraded form of Ki/Chi allowing even the weakest of beings the power to destroy planets easily while stronger ones can threaten to destroy UNIVERSES with mere punches.

Mantra: The cosmic energies produced by emotions, made either from the souls of mortals or from prayer. 

Spirit Energy (You're a hybrid like Ichigo): User can create, shape and manipulate their own or others' spiritual power, which is generated by every sentient being that possesses a soul, or in places with powerful spiritual influence. They can convert it into various forms of energy, manifest it into solid form, or merge into existing objects.

Magic (Fairy Tail and HH DxD devil style): Imagination based. All you need to do is concentrate on what you want.

Haki: The users of this power can manipulate energy formed from their ambitious strength and willpower to enable them to achieve feats such as reading others' movements, to bypassing any defenses an ability may provide via contact or even knocking a person unconscious.

Aura(RWBY style): Aura is the manifestation of one's soul in the RWBY universe, and can be used for a wide range of abilities. The specific abilities and their strengths differ from individual to individual and are dependent on a number of factors, such as experience, training, and innate skill.

Chaos Energy Manipulation(Sonic style Mixed with Marvel): User can create, shape and manipulate the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing them to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on the desired way.