. D A Y T W O .

The next day, Sir banged on the bedroom door roughly. You couldn't even call it a bedroom, it's more like a small, empty, dark, and stony prison cell. There were no windows; only a big hole that somebody had previously to escape this hell. Scaring the boys in the cell-like room, they all shot up awake. Shirtless Patty and a few other shirtless boys got up and used all of their body strength to open the metal door. The sound of the door scraping the floor had everybody cringing; the boys still sitting on the shitty mattresses, covering their ears. Some boys were still wearing their clothes from last night, because of how cold it was- the "blankets" didn't keep them warm what-so-ever. Most of the boys huddled up and cuddled the whole night; trying to use their body heat to keep each other warm.

"GET UP! CLASS STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!" The wrinkly-faced roared at the sleepy and tired boys, startling them a little bit. He slammed the metal door shut, making the sound echo and hurt their ears. Patty and the other boys behind him tumbled backwards, like dominoes. Patty quickly apologized, helping each boy off the stony, cold ground. He threaded his belt through the belt loops on his skinny jeans that sat really low on his hips, the waistband on his boxers were extremely exposed.

As everybody hurried to get dressed, Patty whipped out black and red eyeliner and black eye shadow out of his pockets and began doing his makeup, using the cracked mirror on the wall. He lined the top and bottom of his eyes, pulling his bottom eyelid and opening his mouth, like how a girl does when she's putting on eyeliner or mascara. Mid-way through brushing eye shadow on the bottom and top of his eyes, he noticed the guys behind him watching him.

"What?" Patty asked, genuinely confused, looking from side to side. He quickly shrugged and finished off his makeup, handing over the makeup to Ben after he finished tucking in his shirt into his jeans. After Ben finished, he heard the sound of loud footsteps. Patty glanced at the watch on his wrist- it's been ten minutes. Patty quickly shoved his makeup underneath the mattress before Sir kicked open the metal door. He glared at every one of them before leading them outside where he had pieces of chopped up wood and an axe.

Without saying anything, Mr Grouchy-Pants waited for everybody to sit down on the concrete steps. Once they did, he glared at everyone of them to make sure he had their attention. He glared at Ben the longest, he didn't look up at him once.

"AYE! BLONDIE! LOOK AT ME!" He roared at him, shaking in anger. Ben slowly looked up at him, keeping a straight face. It's really obvious, Ben hated him, and he hated Ben. He glared at Ben, shaking in anger. It was almost like he was staring deep into Ben's soul. He spat on him before making his way over to the axe and the wood for the day's lesson. Patty reverted his attention from the teacher to Ben, giving him a sorry look as he cringed at the spit that landed on his shoe.

"Okay, today's lesson is all about strength," Sir called out, pulling the axe out of the piece of wood. He swung the axe behind his shoulder before chopping the wood into two halves swiftly. "Before you obviously have to warm up first, so you don't pull a muscle. He walked into a shed, leaving the guys alone for a few minutes.

"Fucking hell, what the bloody hell, man?" Ben cussed to himself, using a leaf to clean off the saliva off his shoe, cringing. Everybody looked at Ben as he cussed and mumbled things about the man. "The actual fuck did I do? Jesus fucking Christ..."

"You alright, Ben?" Patty asked quietly, leaning in slightly. He hugged his legs and rested his chin on his knees. Ben looked up at Patty, his chin pointing down at his shoes. Ben nodded.

"Great, thanks for askin', Patty," He grumbled. Ben picked up a rock from beside him and threw it behind him out of anger. Patty frowned. Patty opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it again when their teacher who had no chill came out with a bucket of weights and some medicine balls. Patty glanced at Ben one more time before looking back up at the teacher. He dropped the bucket on the ground and gently placed the medicine ball beside it. He didn't want to risk the medicine ball being dropped on somebody's toes and getting sued for potentially breaking their toes for feet.

"Who here had lifted weights and/or worked out before?" He asked, looking at every one of them. A few boys, including Patty raised their hands up. Ben huffed before slowly putting his hand up as well. "That's not enough! You're men! Not little school boys! You all should be working out by now!"

Sir scanned the boys in front of them before staring down Patty. He pointed at him with a angry look on his face, "You!"

Patty looked around him before hesitantly pointing at himself, "Me?"

"Yes, you," He said. "You said you work out?"

"Yes, sir. I do," Patty confirmed. He motioned him to come up to the front.

"Come here, boy," He commanded. Patty looked over at Ben who just picked at his fingernails. When Ben looked up at Patty, he just shrugged. When Sir handed Patty two twenty pound dumbbells, he smacked Patty on the back. He nearly fell forward if he didn't quickly pull him back by the collar, choking him for a few seconds. "What's your name, boy?"

"Patty, sir," He told him meekly, keeping his head low.

"Whas that, boy? Peter?" He asked. Patty shook his head.

"Patty, sir."

"Patty here, will demonstrate what he does at the gym," Sir announced. All eyes were on him, now. After he demonstrated what he usually does, Sir had everybody exercise and warm up before they all took turns cutting logs in halves with the axe.

No one got hurt, luckily. But by the end of the day, everybody was sore as fuck.