. D A Y S I X .

The boys shivered as the cold, morning wind blew. But obviously, they weren't allowed to show many emotion about it. Sir had went off somewhere and had left the boys alone on the hill. Everybody was dead silent and didn't dare to speak in case sir came up behind them without them knowing; nobody knew what he would do if they did show any emotion after what he had done to Ben the other day.

"I'm freezing my balls off," Ben complained. He didn't give a shit anymore about what Sir would do. He already got a beating because he threw hands at him. But it was partly his faught for getting into his face in the first place. Has this man never heard of personal space before? "If the fucker doesn't show up in the next two minutes, I'm fucking out of here."

"You're going to get another beating if you do, Ben," Patty whispered, hugging himself to try and trap as much body heat as possible to keep himself warm. 

"I don't fucking care anymore, Patty. This fucking shithead by any means, cannot put his hands on me without my goddamn consent," Ben retorted, slight anger laced in his voice. "I'm going to fucking call the cops on him once we get out of this hell." Patty went to say something in response, but quickly closed his mouth when Sir came back with a big, metal bowl full of water. Sir glared at every single one of them for five seconds each. When he glared at Ben, you could see the flame in his eyes when he saw what was around Ben's eyes.

Grabbing Ben's hair in one hand, Sir pushed Ben onto his knees and shoved his face into the metal bowl, full of ice cold water roughly. Ben nearly drowned because of how roughly Sir was holding his head in the cold water. When he pulled his head back out, Ben fell back, wheezing and gasping for air as he spat out water. Sir roughly rubbed the makeup off of Ben's face, the eyeshadow and eyeliner streaming down his face, along with the concealer and foundation that Patty had put on his black eye to cover it.

"BOYS DON'T WEAR MAKEUP!" Sir roared, picking up the metal bowl and dumping the rest of the freezing cold water over his head. Everybody was dead silent. Ben gasped at the freezing cold water running down the inside of his shirt. Patty's jaw dropped; his heart plunged to the bottom of his stomach. Patty crouched down to help Ben back up onto his feet, but Sir shoved Ben back down. "DON'T HELP HIM BACK UP, PETER!"

It's Patty, sir, Patty thought to himself. Patty didn't care to say anything because of how pissed off he was at Ben for wearing makeup to cover up the black eye, and to express himself throught hte eyeshadow and eyeliner.

"BOYS DON'T WEAR MAKEUP! IT'S COMMON FUCKING SENSE!" Sir roared again, looking at every boy to make sure they were all paying attention to what he's saying or well, screaming I should say. "YOU LEARN THIS SHIT IN PRE-SCHOOL!" Everyone nodded in sync except one pale boy with curly blonde hair which was beginning to turn brown at the roots. Sir stomped down the hill, everybody followed him down back inside the building in fear, except Patty and Ben.

This isn't right, and Patty knew it- everybody did. What Sir is doing to everybody is abuse, and they knew it. But nobody fucking did shit about it out of fear of being killed by him. Nobody except Patty.