. F I N A L D A Y .

The innocent and playful silence turned sexual when Patty's back slammed against the wall, Ben pinned him against it. Patty looked up at Ben with innocent eyes.

"Give it back," Ben ordered, breathlessly. Ben had been chasing Patty around the bedroom for twenty minutes to get his clothes back. His hand beside his head and his opposite leg was against the wall; so there was no way for Patty to escape. He tilted his head to the side like a clueless puppy. Ben's eyes were noticeably dark with lust.

"Give what back? I don't have anything," Patty said, acting like he wasn't wearing Ben's clothes. It was hard for Patty to take Ben seriously, since he was in his underwear. The fabric hugging his body was really distracting him. Ben flatted out his hand so his forearm was flat against the wall, and pressed his knee against it, thus bringing the two closer. Patty's breathing hitched, his lips parted slightly, enough that Ben could easily slip his tongue into his mouth if they were to kiss.

Ben knew the affect he had on Patty, and so did he. Ben's free hand made its way down Patty's chest and to his hips where Ben's jeans sat. Ben hooked his two fingers on it. Patty's heart thumped faster in his chest, fast enough that Ben could nearly hear it.

"Are you sure? Because these seem like my clothes," Ben wondered, tugging on the loose pants on Patty a little bit. You could see the waist band of his black Calvin Klein boxers. Patty was now breathing through his mouth, Patty was very turned on right now, and Ben could tell by the noticeable tent that was forming. Holding his hips, Ben pulled Patty against his body so they were touching. "Are you going to take them off, or am I going to have to take them off you?"

Patty couldn't say anything. Not that he didn't want to, but the fact that he was so turned on, if he were to say something, the only thing that'd come out is a moan or desperate whimpers. Not to mention the friction Ben had purposely caused by subtly grinding his hips into his.

"Take them off,"

"You're not my dad," Patty shot back, crossing his arm. Patty bit his lip to stop a moan from escaping when Ben raised him off the floor and pinned him against the wall, holding him up by his small waist.

"You wanna repeat that?" Ben asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-you're not my d-dad," Patty stuttered.

"Take them off, Patty."

"What do I get out of it if I do?"

-

"F-FUCK Y-YES! JUST LIKE THAT!" Patty screamed, arching his back off the mattress. Ben was in between Patty's legs, thrusting as hard as he possibly could, abusing Patty's prostate each time. Tears of pleasure were filling his eyes, his legs were shaking and his hands gripped the mattress. Five thrusts later, Patty came all over himself with a loud scream. Pulling out, Ben tied the cum-filled condom before tossing out of the whole in the wall before putting his clothes back on.

"I didn't know you were gay," Ben wondered, shimmying into his jeans.

"I didn't know you were gay either," Patty replied, tying his shoe laces back up.

"I'm not gay." Patty froze in place.

"Well neither am I- Okay so wait," Patty started, clasping his hands together and narrowing his head. "You literally fucked a boy, Fucked. A boy. And came at the end-" Patty was seriously bamboozled. Ben fucked a boy and actually came, but he says he's not gay? Nothing made sense.

"Pretty much. I'm as straight as a stripper pole, mate," Ben laughed at the seriously confused twink he had just fucked. "Are you going to finish getting dressed so we can get out of here, or stay here while everyone else is going home?"