. D A Y T H R E E .

It was currently 5:00am. The boy's had two hours of sleep left until Sir wakes them up. Patty was the only one awake. He couldn't sleep, because of how sore he was. Patty tossed and turned on the shitty mattress, trying to find a comfortable position, but he had no such luck because of how badly his whole body hurts.

Absentmindedly, Ben pulled Patty on top of his chest, their naked torsos touching and their legs intertwined together. Ben's arms were wrapped around Patty's hips, his fingers hooked onto the belt loops on his jeans.

"Hey, Ben.. Ben!" Patty whispered, smacking Ben's bare chest lightly. Ben groaned, tightening his grip on the smaller boy laying on top of him. "Oi!"

Ben groaned again, letting go of the smaller boy and propping his head under his head. Patty sat up and shook Ben's shoulders, trying to wake him up.

"Oi! Wake up, I can't sleep. Ben!" Patty whispered louder. Clearly, shaking him wouldn't wake him up. So, he grabbed a hold of a small part of his long, blonde hair. Several light yanks later, Ben was still fast asleep. To Patty's advantage, Ben had his hair completely on one side. Grabbing all of his hair into one hand, Patty gave Ben's long, blonde, wavy hair a firm yank. Ben then shot up and tackled Patty to the ground. Both of their piercing blue eyes then met, Ben sitting on top of Patty with his wrists pinned on either sides of his head. Patty blew his bangs out of his eyes, cracking a toothy smile. His eyes were shut and his nosed was crinkled. He let out a quiet giggle. Ben wasn't amused.

"What the actual fuck, Patty?" Ben whispered, tucking his hair behind his ear. Patty was squirming underneath his, shifting his body from side to side. Ben wasn't putting all of his weight on the giggly boy underneath him, only enough so it'd keep him from kicking his legs. Ben shut his eyes and sighed quietly though his nose before putting down all of his weight on Patty.

Patty stopped squirming then, but was still a giggling mess. Patty coughed a little bit before finally calming down.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Patty said quietly, grinning like the immature little kid he actually is. He stared at Ben with the same unimpressed and annoyed face he had. Patty furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side slightly. He pursed his lips and bit his tongue, trying to stop himself from laughing. When Ben let his wrists free, Patty kept steady eye contact with him while he slowly moved his hands near Ben's sides. "Why aren't you laughing?"

"Because you're just ruined my sleep," Ben told him.

"I can make you laugh,"

"No you can't,"

"Don't believe me?"

"You can try. Do your damage,"

Staring at Ben, patty kept a straight face as he jabbed his fingers into his sides. Ben didn't flinch. Patty tried again, lightly grazing his fingertips up and down his whole torso. Ben just stared at the boy he was sitting on. Patty wasn't ready to give up just yet. Poking Ben's belly button, he pondered about where he could he ticklish. He bit his lip before glancing over at his feet.

Everybody's ticklish at the bottom of their feet, Patty thought.

Keeping a straight face, he leaned over to the side and felt around the shitty mattress for Ben's feet. Once grabbed a hold of his ankles, he ran his fingers along the bottom of Ben's feet lightly and slowly. After a few attempts, Patty switched feet and reached over for his other one.After thirty seconds, Patty gave up all together.

"Are you done doing your damage, Patty?" Ben asked, putting his hands on his own hips. Patty nodded in defeat. Patty was still underneath Ben, using his hands to push his hair out of his eyes again, Ben's eyes wondered down Patty's naked torso. Patty's rib cages stuck out a little bit, which caught Ben's attention; he never realised how tiny Patty's waist is.

Staring into Patty's eyes, his head was kept narrow as he slowly removed his hands from his waist. Patty furrowed his eyebrows, resting his hands on the top of his head. Very slow and lightly, Ben ran his hands up and down Patty's sides, making his squirm and giggle like a little school girl. Pinning both of Patty's hands over his head, Ben used his free hand to walk his fingers up and down Patty's naked torso.

The sound of loud foot steps echoed loudly from outside the room. Patty and Ben quickly stopped, their faces going pale. Ben quickly hopped off Patty and then he rolled over so there was at least a one foot gap between them.

The door slammed open, startling the sleepy and tired boys in the room awake. Patty and Ben faked a tired look as they sat up, squinting and shielding their eyes with their hands.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS LAUGHING IN HERE?" Sir roared at them, startling the same pale skinned, green eyed, and blonde boy that got hit on the bus on the very first day. The bruise was still there, it was now a faded purple colour. And yes, it did still ache. Scanning the room, Pqatty and Ben glanced at each other.

"Nobody, sir. I didn't-"

"I DID NOT GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO TALK, PATTY!" He interrupted. He screamed at the smaller boy. He glared at Ben next, walking closer to him. His wrinkly and old fucking face was only inches away from his, and Ben could smell the cigarettes in his breath. Ben wanted to gag. "You have an hour left to sleep. And if I hear anymore noise, guess what'll happen, Patty."

"I-I'm not sure, sir. What will you-"

"I'll make your lives a living hell," He interrupted Patty again. He glared at everybody again before exiting, slamming the door shut.

Patty and Ben exchanged looks. They weren't tired anymore, so they just decided to get dressed early and just hang out in the dark room.